- Isn't this the BS that 95% of all Hero Battle teams use? -Auron 10:32, 9 June 2007 (CEST)
It refers to skills that aren't in the build. Teutonic 00:28, 2 July 2007 (CEST)
Actually it's a skill and the person who changed it to Tiger's Fury should have also changed it in usage... Freedom Friez 05:49, 2 July 2007 (CEST)
Does anyone know if this build will work effectively in PvE? Rah 22:25, 3 July 2007 (CEST)
I know it's unorthadox and PvX Wiki Blasphemy, but Ekelon and some of the other higher ranked HvH players ran Majors or Sups, Beast Mastery healed 145 on their Heal as Ones, maybe I'll get a screenie for ya. Also not that many of them seem to be replacing their spear chuckers with Beast Master Swordsmen, With Severe+Wild Blow to help against those stupid stances. --Hikari 05:12, 13 July 2007 (CEST)
Looks like you've been spending way too much time on Obs Mode :p Tycn 18:19, 14 July 2007 (CEST)
This build does around 34 dps right?
I Think it's a good build, does good pressure and has great defenses/healing. I used it in ab and it performed well. I also use it to overpower 2 of my guildies in a scrimmage. -DesiA
- lol, self-redirect. - Skakid9090 03:36, 19 July 2007 (CEST)
Yesh, I spent to much time in observer :3. Anyhow, I don't see many pack hunters in the metaway hero teams anymore, every now and then they'll pull one in in, but the top 10 bracket, from what I can tell, has stopped running them entirely. --Hikari 23:17, 20 July 2007 (CEST)
I was in the top 10 bracket for a while (rank 15 atm) and I still use 2 packhunters. However I would never use this build. One of the main reasons I run the R/P is because of the synergy 2 have with interupts. For that reason I would take out throw dirt for disrupting throw. Also, I like Apply Poison instead of Poisonous Bite.
Is it just me or is 10/10/8/4 not exactly ideal. I mean, I think you can get 11/11/8/3 for example... I ended up just editing it, 10/10/8/4 makes no sense at all. If you don't like 11/11/8/3 there are other options obviously, but it was 26 points short of max attributes. I can't believe that it was rated "great" when clearly sub-optimal, fills me with confidence in the "real vetting" process...
Ok, it was set at 10/10/8/4 when I saw it...in fact, history shows that you set it that way. I take back the "rate" comment, it was obviously rated prior to the attribute changes, just not what I expected to see on this wiki.
I am not a prO HB'er tbh, so it is very likely I made a mistake. If you expect perfection from people who play Guild Wars, then you may be searching a long time yet m8. Readem (talk*pvxcontribs) 06:47, 28 August 2007 (CEST)
Out of date?
- I still see this highly in higher-end HB matches...almost all the builds were the same to the point of being boring, watching the same thing over and over...either a 'Sin player with this, a Rit and a monk as heros or a monk player with a pair of these and a Rit, sometimes one of these replaced with a D/P spearchucker...only saw that one twice but #25 (whoever that was at the time) won his/her match with the latter setup against #55...I don't HB so I don't know the difference in ability there would be between 25 and 55 but I figure they must both know what they're doing to be ranked that high. 188.8.131.52 05:17, 3 November 2007 (CET)
Under usage it says use Whirling defense.. which isnt on the bar... Himynameisbobbyjoe 01:34, 6 November 2007 (CET)
- fixed — Skuld 18:57, 6 November 2007 (CET)
- you can fix anything you want on a wiki (as long as you're right) — Skakid9090 18:59, 6 November 2007 (CET)
Take off remedy for res sig and this wins in RA. Put tag IMO. --Usual 18:30, 27 January 2008 (EST)
I run this build with Otyugh's Cry (and feral agression) instead of interupt(s) in AB, and it's extremely usefull against all blocking stances/enchants. Rancoeur Subtile 10:31, 8 February 2008 (EST)
not sure if its out there but this build was where i started off my Ra build
it seems to work really well still new at this whole wiki think so sorry if this is out of place Zenden
Would this build work in PvE if I change the 3 main attack to Spear of Lightning, Blazing Spear, and Merciless Spear?
Over WD? Life 01:17, 3 May 2009 (UTC)
It's still the best RP for 4v4s because of poison spread and cripple, should not be archived. Pretty sure most Sins with RP as their fourth are still running this and I know a lot of monks are. Teutonic 04:50, 25 July 2009 (UTC)
- wrong build buddy if you think this has cripple.--Ikimono"My beard is thick." 04:59, 25 July 2009 (UTC)
OOh you're right, it should over Whirling though Teutonic 05:08, 25 July 2009 (UTC)
- Why did this even have d lunge in it? Not really timeable 20 sec recharge.. Id rather set up my keyboard so i click the keys ` 1 2 to switch to bow and d shot.184.108.40.206 02:17, October 17, 2009 (UTC)
teutonic, feral packer has more energy, unblockability, its better. Gringo 02:27, October 17, 2009 (UTC)