looks like a stereotypical balanced group to me. no reason why it wouldn't work.--184.108.40.206 10:29, 5 November 2008 (EST)
hf beating rspike in relics with their hex breakers and holy veils with 1 enchant removal w/ 20 second recharge compared to veil's 12. Going to work out superbly. Looks like a real winner here. 220.127.116.11 09:41, 14 November 2008 (EST)
- The rit is ment to have warding and grasping. --Frosty 09:43, 14 November 2008 (EST)
- Well, you do get longer lasting hexes. Earth is good, but there are so many long recharging spells in that line that do meh damage and only are awesome if certain conditions are met.--IkimonoI know my Paragons 22:16, 16 December 2008 (EST)
- Put 2 option spots on the rit, and an optional on the warrior. Earth ele over water? and another enchant removal somewhere? Lame way 18:48, 14 December 2008 (EST)
Bump Lame way 22:04, 16 December 2008 (EST)
Run an earth ele, take off ward and grasping on the rit and give him life/channeled strike to help in spikes. 18.104.22.168 23:24, 16 December 2008 (EST)
- Done Lame way 14:47, 17 December 2008 (EST)
- This just looks pretty balanced really. --Frosty 10:39, 24 December 2008 (EST)
With no weakness? Forgive me, I'm inexperienced in HA, but is that done? Is it just for damage then? Lazuli 23:39, 24 December 2008 (EST)
- you use it on spikes because of the large damage and fast recharge, not for the KD. 22.214.171.124 00:29, 25 December 2008 (EST)
- Thanks. Lazuli 00:58, 25 December 2008 (EST)
WE Nerf Edit
Oh noes the first warrior bar is now all messed up, what to change it to...? Saul Lachance 06:26, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
- Shock axe, WS dervish, -insert random frontliner-.--Ikimono"a rabid grizzly bear" 08:24, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
- shock axe--Relyk 08:28, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
As has been discussed in other builds featuring OoS rits, Spirit Siphon > OoS now, so replace with DwG, Expel et.c? 126.96.36.199 19:57, 22 June 2009 (UTC)
- no. --Frosty Mc Admin 20:00, 22 June 2009 (UTC)
- Meh, I think DwG would do as a variant at least (though ofc it wouldn't be OoS balanced any more I guess), it's more pressure... I played this today and we had trouble scoring kills, though we did keep coming up against good teams and the PuG I was in didn't seem that awesome tbh (they were r6/7 supposedly, just goes to show how much rank means, huh). 188.8.131.52 10:34, 24 June 2009 (UTC)
- Not gonna be enough energy without Oos. Was using this somewhat successfully last night in HA.----Anson Carmichael 21:04, 30 June 2009 (UTC)
- In a worst-case scenario, you can't cast Life so you can't use this. For that matter, the other team can't cast Life, either. Also, there are no other spirits. You basically wasted a skill slot.
- In a bad scenario, you drop Life and it dies right after you Siphon; you're getting like 3, 4, 5 energy less than OoS.
- In a typical scenario, you drop Life and it lasts its full duration; this is leagues better than OoS.
- In a good scenario, you drop Life and the other team also drops Life; you use all your skills on recharge and never run out of energy.
- In a best-case scenario, the other team is some kind of sway so you press Siphon whenever you feel like it and fill up your blue bar.
- I might be biased because I like DwG rits. is for Raine, etc. 04:10, July 8, 2010 (UTC)
Edited bars to reflect current meta for balanced w/ranger and rit in HA--Goldenstar 12:34, 11 July 2009 (UTC)
- Mel's Shot has been nerfed now. Does this require another update? 184.108.40.206 10:56, 29 August 2009 (UTC)
- We run a UG instead of the Ranger.--PVX-Tyris 18:47, September 12, 2009 (UTC)
- Sorry, I'm not "mad". My point is that every balanced team runs SH, unless they're running a hex variant .
Please, if you're with r3+ I can imagine they're running MB, but everyone else runs SH. Adriaanz 13:03, October 30, 2009 (UTC)
lol @ the baddie that thinks SH is good now in HA..you do know its like shit dmg compared to MB.
- SH is still good stfu. --Frosty 11:47, November 13, 2009 (UTC)
- If you don't know why SH is better than MB in this build, you are completely missing the point. Adriaanz 12:44, November 15, 2009 (UTC)
SH is better than MB in this, you'd rather do some fucking massive +dmg hammer chain than more random damage which just gets eaten by heal party. Also, the UG variant is fucking terrible. It actually has less defence, and you just cant push kills with it vs any backline with a brain Rawrawr Dinosaur 02:02, November 25, 2009 (UTC)
- SH is so you can press earth shaker and kill 12 people.
- MB is so you can force hard prot on everything your axe warrior looks at.
- Either one works, tbh, but you have to play the build differently depending on what your fire ele's running. is for Raine, etc. 04:14, July 8, 2010 (UTC)
dear woom shittersEdit
Leave the oos bar alone. We don't need bad bars just because you have to pug prots and oh my can't heal pressure TahiriVeila17:51, December 8, 2009 (UTC)
- Ouch. 23:10, 16 January 2010
Updates updates Edit
PR->Evis/Coward axe--GWPirate 21:26, February 28, 2010 (UTC)
- OoS needs lamentation --GWPirate 21:26, February 28, 2010 (UTC)
Trip Ranger Balance Edit
Saw a build yesterday with shitload of defense->3 rangers. Was something like the melandrus on here, Magebane with barbed arrows and i think empathic or crippling ranger, not sure. Guess they took out the PD and Ele. it was holding HoH--GWPirate 12:27, May 12, 2010 (UTC)
pr is shit Edit
- The build hasn't been updated in like 6 months. Go ahead and change it. Sign your posts —The preceding unsigned comment was added by TahiriVeila (talk • contribs) .
- More than Pr imo 220.127.116.11 01:16, May 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Well yeah, but more than tact coward? --Steamy..x 09:28, May 17, 2010 (UTC)
DPS isn't too great with both shock+coward and disrupting chop over agonizing chop, most damage is just from auto attack with the occasional BB. I really think tactics version is alot better.18.104.22.168 04:17, July 27, 2010 (UTC)
The Ritu Edit
I see SC being ran more now. And maybe spirit transfer/infuse health to counter the current spike mechanic (shit on the prot whilst spiking the healer)--Pirate 16:58, August 10, 2010 (UTC)