Why is the ToC inside the Monk section? -Jujin 18:59, 9 January 2008 (EST)
I don't think rebirth works on a 55 dude.--HomeBoy 02:32, 6 February 2008 (EST)
You're right, rebirth doesn't work on a 55, except to bring him closer. Take out blessed signet for another hard res that heals more than 50% health(maybe res chant) and for energy management use the necro's blood ritual. This is actually a pretty good idea for a farming build.
- Monk has to repetedly get close to aggro to keep necro alive. In reg 55/SS the SS can back off in between casts (especially visages) to not draw aggro. Swiftslash \\ (contributions *sandbox) 09:25, 8 February 2008 (EST)
- What if the monk was 55hp as well? 22.214.171.124 21:31, 25 February 2008 (EST)Wynne
Umm just so you know there is no such thing as a +20% Longer Enchantments wand, so thats out of the question, btw necro would not need it as he is not casting any enchantments that pertain to his own survival... Joebob911 22:56, 16 February 2008 (EST)
meh, actually doesnt look bad, but i have a couple problems with this. 1: mantra of resolve at 3 inspiration means -9 energy every time prevent interrupt happens. WTB higher inspiration. The necro attributes dont have to be as high, cause you have the sup. runes. I suggest taking out all the points from illusion magic from the necro and moving them into inspiration. Then put SV and AV on the monk. I Am Jebus 19:26, 28 February 2008 (EST)
i've been using that with plenty of success in the UW. the echo SB can be run by a hero - Mantra isn't necessary with proper visage use, and monk doesn't need to get close until all aggro has settled on the necro. Spirit Bond can be used to tank multiple groups of smites. obviously, there's no rez, but it's a lot less risky this way imo - also, with this team, you can farm Labyrinth/Ice Wastes/Vale/Plains/Pits/Pools/Mountains with no problems. EDIT: forgot to log in. Empty Orchestra 11:25, 2 March 2008 (EST)
- As this is a wiki, there is nothing stopping you (even ethically) from modifying the build to its best potential. As long as the usage and purpose stay generally the same and it still holds enough difference to have its own page, no one will object to you modifiying it in a helpful way. But, in turn, you must change the entire page's formatting to suit the new builds. This is the price of the wiki. -Jujin 11:12, 18 May 2008 (EDT)
Use rebirth to teleport the body then res him with restore life (if it works) The Golden Arrow 07:34, 15 March 2008 (EDT)
I have only one question; Why should you use this instead of the easier non reverse version? Natsopaani 09:57, 26 March 2008 (EDT)
- i totally ask myself the same thing lol Close Impact talk 11:40, 29 March 2008 (EDT)
- One word - Hard Rez :P -Jujin 11:12, 18 May 2008 (EDT)
I don't like that the player renewing the vital enchantments can't see their duration. I prefer the build posted here in the discussion. The idea is funny, but in both meanings of the word... why would you want to switch the positions, again? ^^ Bastian 12:42, 2 April 2008 (EDT)
In the Usage section it says 'Use Blessed Signet for energy management'. Neither of the builds have that skill, so I removed the sentence.Sephira 15:28, 17 May 2008 (EDT)
i don't get it. I don't have enough attribute points to get the healing prayers up to 13. I have the 3 superior runes, I am lvl 20 and I have 200 attribute points. And yes divine favor is in a divine favor headpiece. Zhinarkos 07:27, 29 July 2008 (EDT)
- My bad. You can't go 11, 11, 10. Changed the build to 10, 10, 11. Sorry for putting you through the confusion. -Jujin 22:59, 29 July 2008 (EDT)
do the visages even work?
since necro is using a wand... and visages are for melee damage, aren't they useless...