Why does a very energy-light build(so energy-light that people actually sometimes run gale on it) that is optimally switching targets every 3 or 4 attacks have flail as its IAS? --Edru viransu 21:47, 11 June 2007 (EDT)
- Some hooligan changed it =P - Skakid9090 22:08, 11 June 2007 (EDT)
Do not run this build. The absolute only advantage to this build is the deep wound (granted, which is a huge benefit, but not worth the other crappy skills) You do not run sun moon without increased adrenaline gain or conjure x. It is a waste of a skill.
The damage of this build is crappy compared to a much simpler sword build : Galrath Slash | Silverwing Slash | Dragon Slash | For Great Justice (You get +42 damage every single hit. This is the most damage you will get from a warrior. If you don't like the cooldown on FGJ bring Enduring Harmony [p])
- Are you kidding? Deep wound and bleeding spam > galrath/silverwing spam. This build is the absolute best warrior builds in terms of pure pressure damage. Besides, for great justice is just a bad skill. Enduring Harmony is bad too. The combination is also bad. For 15 energy, you get 50% increased adrenaline gain two-thirds of the time? --Edru viransu 21:20, 12 June 2007 (EDT)
- Sun and Moon is a staple in any dragon slash build. Dragon slash makes all your adrenaline skills 5a effective. Sun and Moon drops that to 4a which is is significant. This build is the standard dps machine template that people use in GvG. It's strong but vulnerable to disruption (missed dragon slash is horrible) and it takes a long time to build that initial charge making it weak in splits.--Symbol 05:19, 19 June 2007 (EDT)
Checked and Reviewed
- munks =D - Skakid9090 22:58, 14 June 2007 (EDT)
- How Bout Nukers? they dont hav very effcient self-healing yet they're not complained
- Usually they got Aura of Restoration, which when spamming spells is as good as other self heals (monks excluded). "Dragon slash pwns" isn`t argument -_-... But for RA just drop protector and take Lion. Also, the "any armor will work" is true, as most builds can work with any armor, the question is, which is the best? Here I would recomend Sentinel/Survivor, but never Radiant. Uh, forgot sig --DragonLord 05:06, 20 June 2007 (EDT)
- You don't need self-healing to do well in RA, even without a monk. --Edru viransu 06:23, 20 June 2007 (EDT)
Dragon Slash sucks?
- bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ya right - Skakid9090º_o 10:02, 30 June 2007 (CEST)
Why are you not trying this build. I think you can beat some guys with this build because I did it so many times
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=warri/any swords=12+1+1 streng=12+1][barbarous slice][gash][silverwing slash][dragon slash][tiger stance][enraging charge][endure pain][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
Use Enraging charge first, barbarous slice for bleeding, after gash for deep wound, dragon. Try to cast tiger stance after barbarous. You can change endure by some self-healing if you want.
- Because the standard dragonslash is better? --Edru viransu 20:04, 2 July 2007 (CEST)
Are u kidding...This one is better.. I have tested the two builds and this one is better..I never need adrenaline with this build and with the other one yes... And I killed so many people including normal dragonslasher. So **** **
Fascinating, /yawn, the last argument is best (so **** **). You cannot make chain of adrenaline attacks either. You need to attack with no skills as well, even longer (S&M give +1 adrenaline in result). Endure Pain is sooo godly skill... And of course you can pwn all enemies, except those who are kiting. Btw sign yourself after you write something on talk pages (second pic from right) --DragonLord 16:15, 3 July 2007 (CEST)
Let me analyze your build and point out some of the worst flaws in it. You have barbarous slice. You have tiger stance. You have endure pain. You have Silverwing Slash. You don't take advantage of Dragon Slash at all. You don't have frenzy. You don't have frenzy. You still don't have frenzy. --Edru viransu 21:03, 3 July 2007 (CEST)
Dragon slash is unquestionably the highest dps sword build, and is arguably the best mobile warrior pressure build in the game. That said, I tested your variation in RA. Compared to the posted cookie-cutter, all I have to say is: It sucks.
With the standard cookie-cutter build on the main page, you can hit attack skills continuously with only one autoattack in between your sun and moon and your dragon slash. Sun and Moon is necessary and better than the above because (1.) the double strike has warrior strength bonus (2.) is more likely to crit on BOTH strikes and (3.) decreases the time before you need to use another dragon slash. Also, if you haven't noticed, sever, gash, and sun and moon has superior dps to barbarous, gash, silverwing BECAUSE TWO STRIKES = TWO HITS OF VAMP. I'm sorry, but if you don't know how to take advantage of vampiric weapons' dps bonus, then you aren't a high level pvp warrior. Speaking of which, endure pain is NOT a viable skill for PvP, and RE:Frenzy, I must echo Edru above. No frenzy = ftl. By the way, you say you never need adrenaline... well, I'm sorry, where were you playing this? To even get a decent amount of pressure going you need to hit at least 5 autoattacks, and even after you have to hit one autoattack AFTER THE DRAGONSLASH to do it again. The only condition where I could see this working, even as a PvE build, is if there's a spirit of enfuriating heat around. And I'm sorry, that only exists in PvE Kourna, where the cookie-cutter dragonslash owns even more.
ON ANOTHER NOTE, I discovered the beauty of this build independently while getting my warrior through factions. It's now my favorite build to run in AB and TA, particularly when it's backed up by orders. Sun and Moon + vamp weapon + orders = pwnt.
--Kaelor 14:07 20 July 2007 (CEST)
Is it just me or are people ignoring the fact that you still take DOUBLE DAMAGE when you use frenzy. Personally I prefer using Flail. The 33% less movement might be a bit on the harsh side, but at least I don't die from one well coordinated strike while Flailing my opponent. I find Frenzy a bit overrated compared to other skills. FenrirOfSleipnir 23:04, 21 August 2007 (CEST)