The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/E Dagger=12+1+1 Air=10 Crit=8][Wastrel's Collapse][falling spider][hoto][falling][twisting fangs][shock][dash][conjure l][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Survivor's with a Sup Rune of Vigor and Full Vitae's.
- Shocking 15^Enchanted Daggers of Fortitude.
- Vampiric/Zealous 15^50 Daggers of Fortitude (for both energy/if Conjure is stripped).
- Defensive Shield + Spear set with +Al vx X Damage and anti-cripple/blind shields.
- 40/20/20 Air Staff for casting Conjure.
- Use 1 through 5 for the majority of your damage, follow with Shock to interrupt any 1 second cast skills (Weapon of Warding).
- Maintain your Conjure Lightning for a permanent + 15 Damage.
- Use Dash to get around quickly.
- Remember that Wastrel's Collapse can be easily used during a foes aftercasts, use this to your advantage.
- Shock can be used as another way to start your chain.
- Being ganked.
- Enchant removal lowers your damage output.
- Melee hate.
- Using Shock on recharge.