The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Lyssa's DA Sin uses Lyssa's Aura to help manage the high cost of Deadly Paradox and spam a short yet deadly Assassin attack chain.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/Me insp=12 dead=12+1+2 crit=3][Deadly Paradox][Augury of Death][Dancing Daggers][Entangling Asp][Signet of Toxic Shock][Lyssa's Aura][Optional][Optional][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor's Insignias, a Rune of Superior Vigor and Runes of Vitae.
- A "Hale and Hearty" Hale Staff of Fortitude.
- Maintain Lyssa's Aura and Deadly Paradox.
- Spam Dancing Daggers to maintain Lyssa's Aura.
- Use Augury of Death → Dancing Daggers → Entangling Asp → Signet of Toxic Shock → Dancing Daggers to spike your targets as necessary.
- Use your optionals as necessary.
- Enchantment Removal.
- Anti-caster skills.
- Knockdowns, Interrupts and Disabling.
- Stance Removal.
- For the first optional slot:
- Iron Palm for an extra Knockdown, which is especially useful when Augury of Death triggers. In situations where Dancing Daggers is interrupted or disabled, it can also be used to trigger Entangling Asp.
- Disrupting Dagger is a useful interrupt to interrupt skills like Resurrection Signet in RA.
- Ether Feast for a self-heal.
- Discharge Enchantment for better enchantment removal, providing they are hexed.
- Drain Enchantment for enchantment removal, energy management and a self-heal at the cost of a slower casting time.
- Power Drain for an interrupt and extra energy management.
- Waste Not, Want Not when they are KD'ed.
- For the second optional slot:
- With Lyssa's Aura on, you will have 8 energy regeneration, which is equal to gaining 2.66 energy every second. This means you can cast Dancing Daggers every two seconds.