The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Uses Palm Strike to start, resume, and (if necessary) finish a powerful, knocklocking chain.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Assassin/Warrior dag=12+1+1 cri=12+1][Palm Strike][Flurry][Trampling Ox][Falling Lotus][Horns of the Ox][Falling Spider][Twisting Fangs][Dash][/build]
- In GvG replace Flurry with [[Shadow Walk].
- In HA take Resurrection Signet.
- Saboteur's Insignias with Runes of Vitae/Vigor
- Vampiric, Ebon, and Zealous 15^50 Daggers of Defense
- Defensive shield/Zealous spear set
- Spike 1→2→3→4→5→6→7→1
- If necessary, Q-step before HotO to quarterknock.
- Be clever with Palm Strike--the low recharge makes it easy to draw out defensive stances and Shield Bash, then use it again and spike when they expire.
- Use Palm Strike as cripple-on-demand between spikes.
- If the chain is interrupted (ie, HotO fails) use Palm Strike to resume.
- If you're sure HotO will not KD, and you do not want to slow the chain down, use both Falling Spider and Falling Lotus Strike then follow up with Twisting Fangs under an IAS.
- Condition remove
- Palm Strike being disabled (D-Shot, Diversion and Hum-Sig)
- Anti-KD will severely hinder your chain
- This build does NOT sacrifice damage to achieve Q-knock: if PS is used again after the chain, total damage with vampiric daggers will be just under 340 armor ignoring, DW, poison, bleeding, and 8x dagger attacks (albeit with flurry); even without a second PS, it is still one of the highest-damage sin-spikes on the wiki.
- You can change Twisting Fangs with Blades of Steel for an extra Damage Bonus.