The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
| This build is part of the current PvE meta. |
Remove this tag if it is no longer used in the current PvE meta.
PvE Dagger Spammer utilizes 1/2 casting time attacks to both deal quick repeatable damage and trigger skills such as Mark of Pain or Barbs. Because Moebius Strike is unnecessary in this build, it frees up the elite slot to allow for a more versatile build.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Assassin/any Dagger=12+1+1 Critical=12+1][Jagged Strike][Fox Fangs][Death Blossom][Asuran Scan][optional][critical eye][critical agility][optional][/build] </pvxbig> Optional elite should be:
- Assault Enchantments to remove enchantments.
- Flashing Blades for some tanking and minor AoE damage.
- Fox's Promise to counter blocking.
- Seeping Wound for snares and conditional damage-over-time.
- Way of the Assassin for additional damage and energy via higher critical rate.
- Locust's Fury for a bit more DPS (especially with Strength of Honor) and adrenaline gain
- Sneak Attack - inflict blindness.
- "Save Yourselves!" (secondary Warrior)
- Demonic Flesh (secondary Necromancer, raise Blood Magic to 10)
- "I Am the Strongest!" - boost damage
- Armor: Survivor insignia, vitae runes, rune of superior vigor and rune of clarity
- Weapons: Zealous Daggers of Fortitude
- Maintain Critical Agility and Critical Eye
- Use Asuran Scan followed by skills 1, 2 and 3
- Either maintain Demonic Flesh or use "Save Yourselves!" when the party takes excess damage (depending on which variant you take)
- Anti-shout skills (Vocal Minority, etc.)
- "By Ural's Hammer!" for big damage
- Drunken Master for IAS and IMS
- Pain Inverter against bosses and aoe
- "Finish Him!" to kill stuff faster
- "You Move Like a Dwarf!" to interrupt foes and spike them
- Black Mantis Thrust for a snare
- Due to the quick recharges of the attack skills, Moebius Strike is not a desirable elite for this build.
- If no resurrection skill is taken, it is a good idea to take a Scroll of Resurrection.