The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Designed to farm Vaettir in Hard Mode for glacial stones, mesmer tomes and golds. Works with either a Mesmer or Monk secondary.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=assas/monk shadow=12+1+3 Smiting=12 deadlyarts=3][deadly paradox][shadow form][shroud of distress][optional][Kirin's Wrath][Symbol of Wrath][Balthazar's Aura][Balthazar's Spirit][/build]
[build prof=assas/mesmer shadow=12+1+3 Domination=11 Inspiration=6 deadly=2][deadly paradox][shadow form][shroud of distress][optional][Arcane Echo][Wastrel's Demise][Cry of Pain][Channeling][/build] </pvxbig>
- Great Dwarf Armor
- "You Are All Weaklings!"
- Way of the Master
- Way of Perfection
- Dark Escape - Useful for running through Bjora Marches. Can also be used to survive with alternative weapon sets (with HSR mod for example)
- Max armor, Blessed Insignas/Attunement Runes
- Sword, Spear, or Axe with +5e/+20% enchantments (for example: Totem Axe)
- Shield +10ar vs. Earth Damage (Inscription: "Like a Rolling Stone")
- Equip your norn title.
- Start from Longeye's Ledge to Jaga's Moraine. Don't aggro anything along the way.
- Cast Channeling/Balthazar's Spirit. Take the bounty (if desired).
- While Deadly Paradox is up, cast Shroud of Distress and Shadow Form (SoD will recharge 33% faster).
- Maintain Channeling/Balthazar's Spirit, SF, and SoD.
- Recast Shroud of Distress at recharge. Damage received is almost zero, you health drops to 1/2 and this is it.
- Kill them with Smites/Arcane Echoed Wastrel's Demise (tabbing to a new vaettir after hexing one). Rinse and repeat.
- Failure to maintain SF.
- Taking too much damage. (Should only happen if you're not using the right equipment.)
|All 60 in one pull|