The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
- More common than the elementalist farmer due to ease of use.
- Frequently seen during holiday events.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=assas/monk shadow=12+1+3 Smiting=12 deadlyarts=3][deadly paradox][shadow form][shroud of distress][optional][Kirin's Wrath][Symbol of Wrath][Balthazar's Aura][Balthazar's Spirit][/build]
[build prof=assas/mesmer shadow=12+1+3 Domination=11 Inspiration=6 deadly=2][deadly paradox][shadow form][shroud of distress][Optional][Arcane Echo][Wastrel's Demise][Cry of Pain][Channeling][/build] </pvxbig>
- [[Great Dwarf Armor]
- [["You Are All Weaklings!"]
- [[Way of the Master]
- [[Way of Perfection@16]
- [[Dark Escape@16] - Useful for running through Bjora Marches. Can also be used to survive with alternative weapon sets (with HSR mod for example)
- [["By Ural's Hammer!"] - Speeds up the A/Me build. Pointless on the A/Mo build. Recommended for experienced farmers.
- Max armor, Blessed Insignas/Attunement Runes
- Sword, Spear, or Axe with +5e/+20% enchantments (for example: Totem Axe)
- Shield +10ar vs. Earth Damage (Inscription: "Like a Rolling Stone")
- Equip your Norn title.
- Start from Longeye's Ledge to Jaga's Moraine. Don't aggro anything along the way.
- Take the bounty (if desired).
- Maintain [[Channeling@6]/[[Balthazar's Spirit@12], [[Shadow Form@16] and [[Shroud of Distress@16] (cast both under [[Deadly Paradox]), and your optional skill.
- Recast [[Shroud of Distress@16] on recharge to get the damage reduction stack.
- Group the vaettir up into a tight ball. You can do this in two separate pulls, or in one (see the videos).
- Kill them with Smites/[[Arcane Echo]ed [[Wastrel's Demise@11] (tabbing to a new vaettir after hexing one). Rinse and repeat.
- Failure to maintain Shadow Form.
- Taking too much damage. (Should only happen if you're not using the right equipment.)
|All 60 in one pull|