The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=any/A Shadow=12 Deadly=3][Shadow Form][i am unstoppable][dash][dark escape][Dwarven stability][Optional][death's charge][Heart of Shadow][/build] </pvxbig>
- Generally, you should put 12 in your primary attribute unless using skills from other attribute lines.
- You will be in stance for the entire duration of the run, so Sentry's Insignias are advisable. Survivor Insignias work. Radiant insignias are only advisable for paragons or warriors, if they choose to use this build.
- A staff with +20% enchantments and 20% halves skill recharge of spells works well. Health or Defense mods are advisable.
- A set with a one handed weapon of enchanting and a focus with an attribute of your choice work as well. On the focus, bring +30 hp and
- Use Shadow Form only around Ice Golems, Stone Summit Heretics, and Ice Imps.
- Spam Death's Charge and Dark Prison to escape aggro and cover more ground faster.
- Use heart of shadow for spike healing. Remember to use Heart of Shadow when your target is behind you.
- Aggroing hex users without Shadow Form up or with Shadow Form recharging.
- Drunken Master can be used in place of the other stances, provided you use alcohol.
- For the optional slot, Return or Death's Retreat can be used to shadow step to dwarves.
- Feigned Neutrality can be brought as an emergency armor boost.
- Shroud of Distress can be of use in Snake Dance, however it requires a 1 second cast and will slow you down.
- Spell Breaker instead of Shadow Form and Holy Veil for the optional to provide backup anti hex.
- Healing Breeze or Restful Breeze for steady regeneration.
- Protective Spirit. Use this mainly through Snake Dance for the Tundra Giants.
- Spirit Bond. Same as Prot Spirit.
- Patient Spirit. Spike Heal in addition to Death's Charge and Heart of Shadow.
- Blood Renewal for regeneration and spike heal after it ends.
- Inspired Hex or Revealed Hex in case a hex gets through.
- Illusion of Weakness will be triggered as a heal in dangerous situations. It is especially helpful in Snake Dance.
- Weapon of Warding. Unstrippable spell that blocks.