This build is still being created and is not yet ready to be rated.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Solo farm the entire Gates of Kryta mission in normal mode for bones, dust, various other materials, gold, runes, insignias, weapon upgrades, Decayed Orr Emblems (which become much more valueable during the Halloween event due to special collectors), and to counter act the anti-farming code by completing the mission.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Any/Monk Smiting=12 Protection=12][Ray of Judgment][optional][optional][Smite Hex][Smite Condition][Shield of Absorption][Shielding Hands][Dismiss Condition][/build] Template Codes
- Monk: OwAT44HDnxnBAAAuEq/ddlspBA
- [[Symbol of Wrath]
- [[Kirin's Wrath]
- [[Spear of Light]
- [["By Ural's Hammer!]
- [[Eternal Aura]
- [[Aura of Holy Might]
- [[Light of Deldrimor]
- [[Arcane Echo]
- [[Castigation Signet] (For Paragons, Warriors, and Rangers)
- [[Balthazar's Spirit] (Also for Paragons, Warriors, and Rangers)
- [[Judge's Insight] (buff your staff)
- [[Zealot's Fire] (Minor AoE damage, but great synergy with [[Dismiss Condition])
- [[Plague Sending] (Especially deadly with Deep Wound)
- [[Mending Touch] (If you have trouble keeping yourself alive with only [[Dismiss condition])
- Max armor, any insignias works
- Superior Smiting and Superior Protection if monk primary.
- Primary profession superior rune if Necromancer, Elementalist, Dervish, or Mesmer.
- Customized Holy Damage staff with 20% enchanting (Chaelse's Staff or a generic Smiting Staff works great)
- Zealous Scythe, Sword, or Axe of Enchanting for Paragons, Warriors, and Rangers to help with energy.
- Go the "secret" way, behind the house which will be on the left shortly after you begin walking down the main path. A pig named "Oink" will be in the front yard. Do not talk to Oink as he will follow you through a large part of the mission and interfere with your ability to clump enemies.
- Alternate between Shielding hands and Shield of Absorption for protection. Use dismiss condition often for heals.
- Attempt to clump enemies together by making ranged enemies follow you until they are all touching, and then bring melee enemies to them.
- Clear all the undead in the mission. When you get to the beach, try to avoid the non-undead monsters as best as possible as they are much more of a pain to kill.
- Not keeping up one of your protection enchantments, and not healing often enough.
- Make sure you have alot of room in your inventory bags. Bring a superior salvage kit to salvage white weapons and white salvage items to condense your inventory and for materials.
- The run on average can bring in about 3-5k, not to mention you will accumulate Decayed Orr Emblems which will become a hot market item during the Halloween Event.
- Completing missions works against the Anti-Farm Code, so completing this run will actually make future farms anywhere in Guild Wars more profiteable.
- Probably best left to Caster professions due to their full 4 pips of energy regeneration.