The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
| This build is part of the current PvE meta. |
Remove this tag if it is no longer used in the current PvE meta.
Uses spirits to solo farm small mobs in many areas.
Attributes & Skills
Non Ritualist primary proffessions <pvxbig>[build prof=any/Rt Channeling=10 Restoration=10 Communing=8][Signet of Spirits][Vampirism][Bloodsong][Pain][Shadowsong][Armor of Unfeeling][Spiritleech Aura][Painful Bond][/build]</pvxbig>
- Rangers, Elementalists, and Necromancers should invest 8+1+1 points into their primary attribute. This bar already has attributes modified to reflect this.
- Other proffessions should dump the extra points into Channeling, or into an attribute line which they can use skills that may have use to them.
- Warrior OQgjAihqoSXT+glTfTnNQTbiAAA
- Ranger OggjAihqoSXT+glTfTnNQTbiAAA
- Monk OwgjAihqoSXT+glTfTnNQTbiAAA
- Necromancer OAhjAihqoSXT+glTfTnNQTbiAAA
- Mesmer OQhjAihqoSXT+glTfTnNQTbiAAA
- Elementalist OghjAihqoSXT+glTfTnNQTbiAAA
- Assassin OwhjAihqoSXT+glTfTnNQTbiAAA
- Dervish OgijAihqoSXT+glTfTnNQTbiAAA
- Paragon OQijAihqoSXT+glTfTnNQTbiAAA
Ritualist primary professions
<pvxbig>[build prof=Rt/any Channeling=10+1+1 Restoration=9+1 Communing=9+1 Spawning=8+1][Signet of Spirits][Vampirism][Bloodsong][Pain][Shadowsong][Armor of Unfeeling][Spiritleech Aura][Dulled Weapon][/build]</pvxbig>
- This is a complete bar -- with better optionals -- for primary Ritualists.
- +20 energy staff (Example: Staff of the Forgotten (unique)).
- Defensive caster weapon and shield sets.
- Flatbow/Longbow for pulling.
- Setup Spirits.
- Pull mobs into them.
- Watch mobs die.
- Reproduce Spirits as necessary.
Whatever you find useful depending on the primary and secondary profession used.
- Signet of Ghostly Might if dual farming with another Ritualist
- Painful Bond for more damage from spirits
- Anguish if taking Painful Bond
- Summon Spirits can replace Spiritleech Aura in areas where you have room to move (not recommended in areas with high amounts of AoE).
- Spirit Siphon for reliable energy management
- Drunken Master for quick movement over long distances.
- Defend Droknar's Forge
- Lornar's Pass
- Twin Serpent Lakes
- Fog Nightmares outside of the Temple of Ages
- Mineral Springs
- Breaker Hollow
- Raisu Palace
- Rhea's Crater
- Marga Coast
- Nahpui Quarter (full mission clearance)
- Tomb of the Primeval Kings
- Hulking Stone Elementals in Old Ascalon
- Grawls in Witman's Folly
- Minister Cho's Estate
- Piken Square
- Mantids/Kappas in Sunqua Vale
- Mantids/Kappas in Kinya Province
- Norn Fighting Tournament
- North Kryta Province
- Griffon's Mouth
- Scoundrel's Rise
- Fissure of Woe
NOTE: In some of the videos consumables are used. You do not need them to use this build in any way.
- Rangers Wanna Have Fun 4 A compilation of clips with this build at work with the epic Guild Wars remix by ytcracker
- RRt UW Clear The Chamber NM
- RRt UW Smite Run NM
- RRt UW Twin Serpent Mountains NM
- RRt UW Chaos Planes NM
- RRt UW Spawning Pools NM
- RRt UW Forgotten Vale NM
- RRt FoW Forest of The wailing Lord NM
- RRt Nahpui Feather Farming NM
- RRt Defend North Kryta Titan Farm HM
- RRt North Kryta Tengu Feather Farm HM
- RRt Scoundrels Rise Vanquish HM
- RRt Prophecies Boss Farming HM
- RRt Factions Boss Farming HM