The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses Gladiator's Defense, combined with certain PvE-only skills to farm melee mobs.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=any/w tact=12][dwarven stability][gladiator's defense][brawling headbutt]["on your knees!"][healing signet][optional][optional][optional][/build] </pvxbig> Optional:
- "Watch Yourself!"
- "To the Limit!"
- Cyclone Axe
- Whirlwind Attack
- Deadly Riposte
- Great Dwarf Armor
- Feel No Pain
- Bonetti's Defense
- Mental Block
- Light of Deldrimor
- Radiation Field
The following optional skills require a certain primary profession as noted:
- Warrior OQARUZ6uku4UUxJAAAAAAAA
- Elementalist OgFRUZ6uku4UUxJAAAAAAAA
- Dervish OgGRUZ6uku4UUxJAAAAAAAA
- Monk OwERUZ6uku4UUxJAAAAAAAA
- Assassin OwFRUZ6uku4UUxJAAAAAAAA
- Ranger OgERUZ6uku4UUxJAAAAAAAA
- Zealous Axe/Sword of Fortitude with "Strength and Honor" or "Dance With Death"
- Tactics Shield of Fortitude with "Run for your Life!"
- Survivor or Sentry Insignias
- Rune of Superior Vigor and Runes of Vitae
- Maintain Dwarven Stability
- Activate Gladiator's Defense as soon as you're being attacked
- Use Brawling Headbutt, followed by "On Your Knees!" to recharge Gladiator's Defense
- Use Healing Signet to regain health
- Club of a Thousand Bears instead of Brawling Headbutt. Use a Zealous weapon to maintain energy.
- Melee shutdown
- Stance removal
- Knockdown prevention