The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
The fastest running build out there. NERFED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=D/A name="Unstoppable Droks Dervish" mysticism=12+1 shadowarts=12 deadly=3][Heart Of Shadow][I Am Unstoppable]["Don't Trip!"][Vow of Silence][Dash][Pious Haste][Death's Charge][Dark Prison] [/build] </pvxbig>
- Radiant Insignias (For most energy...use Sentry's Insignias if having survival issues)
- Runes of Attunement (For most energy...use Vitae/Vigor Runes if having survival issues)
- A staff with +5e inscription, and +5e Insightful staff head(add that with inherent +10e = total of 20e) and +20% longer enchantment mod and 20% half recharge spells.
- Alternate between using Dash and Pious Haste. NOTE: Do NOT immediately use Dash every time it recharges or your energy pool will fall extremely quick.
- Use "Don't Trip!" and IAU as your anti-kd's depending on how many KD's/foes you're facing.
- Shadow step to foes at the end of mobs for maximum speed.
- Use VoS when encountering Ice Imps/Ice Golems/Heretics. (Can shadow step to Ice Golems first and use VoS for faster run).
- Heart of Shadow for a boost and a minor heal. Note only to use it on foes behind you, as this will make it teleport you forward.
- Cripple if "I am Unstoppable!" is recharging.
- Canceling Pious and ending VoS at a bad time.
- Lack of Energy (which can be fixed with the right runes)
- Body Block with all three teleports recharging (rare)
- Feigned Neutrality for "Don't Trip!" if you feel the need for more healing.
- Dwarven Stability for "Don't Trip!"; turn off post processing effects if using it while drunk. This can also be used as energy management.
- Fleeting Stability for "Don't Trip!" for more secure anti-knockdown, though you should be careful not to cancel it with Pious Haste before IAU recharges.
- Shadow Sanctuary or Feigned Neutrality instead of Heart Of Shadow if you aren't comfortable with Heart of Shadow for healing.