The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build used the elite skill Avatar of Balthazar to reduce damage and accomplish the run to the Ice Wastes. With energy denial and protection against interrupts, this proves to be faster than other Dervish UW solo builds.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=D/Me name="UW Smite Solo" ill=9 scy=10+1+2 earthp=7+1 mys=10+2][Avatar of Balthazar][Eternal Aura][Ancestor's Visage][Sympathetic Visage][Mystic Vigor][Mystic Regeneration][Vital Boon][Victorious Sweep][/build] </pvxbig>
- Max Armor with Radiant Insignia on all pieces. Other than the runes listed above, you need a Vigor rune, and a Rune of Attunement/Vitae
- A Zealous scythe of Enchanting (or Fortitude, but Enchanting helps with durations) with either a Strength and Honor inscription or I Have the Power inscription. Asterius' Scythe is perfect for this build.
- After entering the Underworld, take the quest from the lost soul.
- Position yourself near a group of graspings. Cast AoB and then aggro a group of Graspings. Pull back towards where you spawn. Graspings will follow but Aataxe won't. Let them all hit once or twice to use up their interrupt, then cast Mystic regeneration, Mystic Vigor and Ancestor's Visage (Vital Boon isn't needed for graspings). Alternate between the two visages.
- Spam Victorious Sweep as it recharges, because it is a 219hp heal, as long as your health doesn't dip below theirs.
- After all graspings are dead, run to the ice wastes using AoB. Don't worry too much about Aataxe hitting you, the Avatar reduces damage to ~110 per hit.
- Once at the Smites, aggro relatively small groups. Any more than 7 or 8 smites can kill you, while 6 keep you on your toes. Groups of 4-6 are ideal. Make sure you let them hit you with a Visage on for a few seconds to drain their energy, because they can cast Shield of Judgement which will end your farming run pretty fast.
- Walk backwards while pulling smites, otherwise you will be moving too fast and they won't follow you.
- Coldfires can be killed, but grouping them close to eachother takes a long time and they don't drop ecto anyways, so its advisable to just skip them.
Not maintaining enchantments, large groups of enemies. Otherwise this is a pretty easy build to get used to.
- 12 in Mysticism is a break point for energy, and also will give you 6hp per enchant instead of 5 with Mystic Vigor.
- 8 Earth Prayers is the break point for 3 regen from Mystic Regeneration.
- 9 Illusion. is the break point for 8 second Visages.
- Mysticism can be lowered, however, for more points into Scythe Mastery.
- With 4 enchantments on you, hitting 3 enemies, you gain 72 hp every time you swing your scythe with Mystic Vigor.