This build requires a rating. Please apply the appropriate tag based upon consensus.
This build has been designed for the following use:
A build revolved around using spears to create constant pressure using spammable energy based spear attacks with wind prayers support skills.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Dervish/Paragon WindPrayers=12+1+1 SpearMastery=12 Mysticism=3+1][Slayer's Spear][Harrier's Toss][Spear of Lightning][Optional][Resurrection Signet][Signet of pious Restraint][Whirling Charge][Zealous Vow][/build]
For the Optional Slot:
- [[Holy Spear@12]: for Anti MM/spirits in CM or AB.
- [[Blazing Spear@12]: for added damage.
- [[Merciless Spear@12]: for more relieable Deep Wound.
- [[Wild Throw@12]: for stance removal.
- [[Swift Javelin@12]: for quick follow up burst hit.
- [[Vicious Attack@12]: for extra damage and possible Deep Wound.
For CM or AB replace the res signet with one of the following:
- [[Natural Healing@14]: for Strong self healing, use Signet of Pious Restraint to strip zealous then heal.
- [[Pious Restoration@14]: For modest self healing and a hex removal. If using this ability Signet of Pious Restraint can be dropped for another skill.
- +1 Wind Prayers helm.
- Minor mysticism rune , a Minor Wind prayers and full Vitae for rest of pieces.
- Survivor/blessed insignias on all pieces.
- 20% armor penetration spear with 30 health used with a "Strength and Honor" inscription.
- a 30 health shield with "Sheltered by Faith" inscription attribute on the shield does not matter.
- a 20% enchant modifier can be used so Zealous Vow doesn't need as often of a recast.
- Maintain Zealous vow to stay under the effect of whirling charge and to be able to spam spear skills.
- Use signet of pious Restraint to snare then re-apply Zealous vow.
- Slayer's Spear should be used as frequently as possiable as it has the lowest recharge of all spear skills.
- Whirling Charge should be used after you apply Zealous to maintain the enchant requirement, careful of using Signet of Pious Restaint with Whirling Charge up because it will cause you to lose it without additional enchants.
- General anti melee/ranged hexes
- Rapid enchant removal
- Recommended to always have a way to remove Zealous Vow from one self. This helps to regain energy between fights or to be able to regain energy while in a blind or miss hexes.