The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Deals good damage by applying and removing conditions and enchantments. Works great against adjacent foes.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig>[build prof=d/war scy=12+1+1 mys=12+1 Any][Mystic Sweep][Reap Impurities][Twin Moon Sweep][Heart of Fury][For Great Justice][Balthazar's Rage][Heart of Holy Flame][Avatar of Grenth][/build]</pvxbig>
- Minor Scythe Mastery Rune/Minor Mysticism Rune
- Vigor/Vitae Runes
- Sundering Scythe Snathe/Scythe Grip of Scythe Mastery
- Cast and maintain Avatar of Grenth
- Cast Balthazar's Rage then Heart of Holy Flame cast again after removal.
- Cast and maintain "For Great Justice!"
- Use and maintain Heart of Fury
- Use Twin Moon Sweep to remove enchantments.
- Use Reap Impurities after you remove enchantments and if you have enough adrenaline after you cast Balthazar's Rage.
- Use Mystic Sweep if you need more adrenaline.
- Enchantment removal