The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Pumps out large amounts of damage with a Dervish due to 33% IAS and increased rate of critical hits.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=d/w scythe=12+1+1 tactics=12 myst=3]["Save Yourselves!"][Mystic sweep][eremite's attack][Zealous Sweep][fear me][soldier's stance][aura of holy might][To the Limit!][/build] </pvxbig>
- Sneak Attack for inflicting blindness to all targets struck by scythe attack.
- "Save Yourselves!" for team support.
- To the Limit! for greater survivability and adrenaline.
- Dwarven Stability to maintain Soldier's Stance.
- Armor: Survivor insignias with rune of superior vigor and rune of clarity
- Weapons: Zealous Scythe of Enchanting with a "Strength and Honor" or "Guided by Fate" inscription
- Keep "Fear Me!" and Soldier's Stance up as much as possible.
- Cast Asuran Scan and Aura of Holy Might for more damage.
- Spam Eremite's Attack and Mystic Sweep
- Use Zealous Sweep on two or more foes to gain energy.
- Enchantment strip
- Anti melee hexes
- Hexes that stop adrenaline gain
- Stance removal
- Anti shout hexes
- Thrill of Victory (in place of an attack skill) for increased adrenaline gain.
- Wounding Strike (in place of the elite skill) when using another form of IAS (BU, Drunken Master+alcohol, etc.).
- Shouts with energy costs can be used to trigger Soldier's Stance when adrenaline is not available.
- Dwarven Stability (in place of Aura of Holy Might or "Save Yourselves!") to increase stance duration.