The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Commonly seen for easy use of teardown skills.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=D/? name="Pious Teardowns" scy=12+1+1 mys=12+1][Pious Renewal][Pious Assault][Eremite's Attack][Wearying Strike][Optional][Optional][Pious Fury][Aura of Holy Might (Kurzick)][/build]
- [[Aura Slicer@13] cracked armor and Reap Impurities/Fragility synergy.
- [[Reap Impurities@14] for conditional AoE damage.
- [[Irresistible Sweep@14] damage and stance removal.
- [[Twin Moon Sweep@14] double strike and healing.
- [[Banishing Strike@13] for fast hitting armour ignoring damage and a powerful hit vs. undead.
- [[Whirlwind Attack] even more AoE.
- [[Sand Shards@10] additional AoE damage.
- [[Asuran Scan] for unblockable/death penalty removal.
- [["I Am the Strongest!"] for a damage boost.
- [["Save Yourselves!"] for keeping your party alive.
- [["For Great Justice!"] when using many adrenaline skills.
- [["Dodge This!"] for additional damage.
- [[Eternal Aura] instant on demand party resurrect.
- [[Signet of Pious Restraint] AoE snare.
- Irresistible Sweep and/or Twin Moon Sweep instead of Eremite's Attack and/or Wearying Strike.
- If using Sand Shards set Mysticism to 10+1, Scythe to 11+1+1 and Earth to 10+1
- Drunken Master instead of Pious Fury for the drunkards.
- Survivor, Blessed Insignias, or Wind Walker if your party uses supportive enchantments on you.
- Largest vigor rune you can afford, rune of clarity and a rune of vitae or minor earth if using sand shards.
- Zealous, Furious, or Vampiric Scythe of Fortitude.
- Maintain AoHM during battle.
- Spam Pious Renewal before Pious Fury and before any tear down, repeat.
- General melee hate and deep/spammy enchantment removal.
- Since enchantments are removed on attack rather than on hit, Aura of Holy Might still triggers on missed and blocked attacks because the teardown will still occur.
- Withering Aura on another player or on a hero will help with Reap Impurities spam since it re-applies the condition.