The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses the elite Wounding Strike. It can provide big pressure with high scythe damage and spammable covered Deep Wound, it has a lot of room for utility meaning it is a popular choice in heavy pressure builds (Hexways, Conditionways etc).
- Sees play in hexway HA teams for its pressure capabilities.
- Sees moderate play in RA and AB.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Dervish/any Scythe=12+1+1 Mysticism=9+1 WindPrayers=9+1][Wounding Strike][Mystic Sweep][Chilling Victory][Victorious Sweep][Enchanted Haste][Attacker's Insight][Heart of Fury][Resurrection Signet][/build]
- PvP version of skills - [[Mystic Sweep (PvP)@14].
The first optional slot is for another attack skill:
- [[Chilling Victory (PvP)@10] is often used for its powerful damage.
- [[Crippling Sweep@14] for a snare.
- [[Victorious Sweep@14] for respectable spammable damage and conditional health gain.
- [[Wild Blow] for an unblockable critical attack along with stance removal.
The second optional slot is free for any profession, here are some popular options:
- [[Faithful Intervention@10] for its long lasting enchantment and fueling of [[Wounding Strike@14].
- [[Conjure Lightning@7] or any other Conjure for increased DPS and even more fuel for [[Wounding Strike@14] and [[Mystic Sweep@14]. (Take one point from both Mysticism and Wind Prayers, then up your elemental attribute to 7, and use the corresponding elemental Scythe Snathe).
- [[Hex Breaker@5] for protection against powerful anti-melee hexes (take one from Mysticism or Wind Prayers and put up Domination to 5).
- [[Grasping Earth@5] for an AoE snare (synergies with [[Rending Sweep@14]). (Take one from Mysticism or Wind Prayers and put up Earth Magic to 5).
- [[Song of Concentration] to prevent interrupts on the Ghostly Hero in HA.
- [[Harrier's Grasp@10] for a snare.
- Survivor's Insignia's with a Rune of Superior Vigor.
- A selection of Scythes of Fortitude with the "Strength and Honor" inscription (Vampiric, Zealous, etc.).
- Defensive Shield and Spear sets.
- Enchanting set for important enchantments.
- Use Heart of Fury for an IAS.
- Use Attacker's Insight for energy management.
- Use Enchanted Haste when you need to catch a target.
- Spam Wounding Strike.
- Spam Mystic Sweep to get kills and to activate the Deep Wound.
- Enchantment Removal.
- General Anti-Melee.
- [[Signet of Mystic Speed@10] for an IMS.
- [[Protector's Strike@0] for another Quick Attack (With faster activation).
- [[Featherfoot Grace@10] for a maintainable IMS and condition removal that Enchanted Haste doesn't give