The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This is a PvE build that utilizes Assassin's Promise to bypass the long recharge times for Glyph of Sacrifice and Meteor Shower. It is not uncommon to cast another Meteor Shower before the previous one has ended.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=eleme/assas energy=8+1 firema=12+1+3 deadly=10][Assassin's Promise]["By Ural's Hammer!"][Glyph of Sacrifice][Meteor Shower]["You Move Like a Dwarf!"][Optional][Optional][Fire Attunement][/build] </pvxbig>
- "Finish Him!"
- Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support
- Aura of Restoration
- Liquid Flame
- Deep Freeze (to prevent kiting of MS)
- Keep Fire Attunement up at all times. Between battles, recast it to avoid having it run out at inconvenient moments.
- Use the skills from left to right.
- Be sure to call your targets (by holding Control) so your allies know to support you, including any heroes and henchmen.
- Always be on the lookout for targets of opportunity (dying foes) to use Promise on to gain energy and recharges. Coordinate attacks with your party. Be careful not to use it on resilient targets such as rangers or warriors, unless you're sure you can finish them off, and beware hex removal and interrupts (i.e., don't cast promise under Maelstrom).
- Since you'll be firing off a bunch of Meteor Showers, having a Ritualist take Earthbind will work wonders. Also, having other elementalists in the party helps ensure your targets actually die (though the same can be said for any damage dealer). An air spiker would be particularly useful for this purpose.
- Assassin's Promise works for nukers in AB as well.
- Energy management should be fine with attunement, as long as you don't cast useless Meteor Showers. If you're having issues try Aura of Restoration.
- Works well with Discordway; use You Move Like a Dwarf! before Meteor Shower to inflict conditions.
- Hex removal - without Assassin's Promise, you cannot recharge your skills. In areas with significant hex removal, cast meteor shower before Assassin's Promise, using whatever removes hexes as your target, or take a cover hex.
- Enchant removal - without Fire Attunement energy becomes an issue. Keep in mind that Promise will recharge attunement quickly, though.
- Other fire skills.