The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build is used for running the mission Imperial Sanctum in both Normal Mode and Hard Mode. The build uses the celestial skill Celestial Storm for damage, earth magic skills for defense and a henchman to recharge those skills by getting banished and then killing the Shiro'ken Warrior to recharge Celestial Storm.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/Me ear=12+1+1 ene=12+1][Arcane Echo][Echo][Empty][Sliver Armor][Ebon Battle Standard of Honor][Armor of Earth][Ward Against Melee][Magnetic Aura][/build] </pvxbig>
- Any max armor will do.
- Any Earth/Energy Storage staff or wand/focus with +10 energy or more will do.
- Before doing anything, get Lukas into your party. You want him to get banished so that the Shiro'ken Warrior spawns. [[Sliver Armor@14] and Celestial Storm will kill the warrior and recharge Celestial Storm.
- When zoning into Imperial Sanctum, get Celestial Storm from Kuunavang and put it in the empty spot.
- Walk through the gate and wait for the cutscene. If running someone, draw on the map where they should stand (either of the two towers).
- Walk up to Shiro and stay just out of aggro zone, cast [[Armor of Earth@14]→[[Ward Against Melee@14]→[[Magnetic Aura@14]→[[Arcane Echo]→[[Echo] and then get aggro.
- When he banishes Lukas and a Shiro'ken Warrior spawns, cast Celestial Storm→[[Echo]→Celestial Storm→Celestial Storm→[[Ebon Battle Standard of Honor]→[[Sliver Armor@14]
- In Hard mode, the Bound Warrior will sometimes run away from the Celestial Storm area. Just wand it to make it come back.
- After killing the Shiro'ken Warrior, cast all of your Celestial Storms, [[Ward Against Melee@14], [[Armor of Earth@14] and [[Magnetic Aura@14].
- Shiro should be dead around now, but in case Mhenlo got aggro he might not survive and then you'll have to resign. (This happens 1 out of 20 times)
- For ease of use, as written above, the order of numbers to press are:
- Before aggroing Shiro: 6 > 7 > 8 > 1 > 2
- Aggro Shirow, attack Shiro'ken Warrior: 3 > 1 > 2 > 1 > 5 > 4
- Attack Shirow: 1 > 2 > 3 > 7 > 6 > 8
- [["By Ural's Hammer!"] Kills Shiro faster
- [[Drunken Master] Makes the run faster. Put in empty spot, use before receiving Celestial Storm, then replace it
- Mhenlo getting aggro.
- One of the people you are running interfering.