The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build is used for running the mission Imperial Sanctum in both Normal Mode and Hard Mode. The build uses the celestial skill Celestial Storm for damage, earth magic skills for defense and a henchman to recharge those skills by getting banished and then killing the Shiro'ken Warrior to recharge Celestial Storm.
- Extremely common on days where Imperial Sanctum is the Zaishen Mission.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/Me name="Shiro" ear=12+1+1 ene=12+1][Arcane Echo][Echo][Empty][Sliver Armor][Ebon Battle Standard of Honor][Armor of Earth][Ward Against Melee][Magnetic Aura][/build]
- Replacing the ward with Mental Block is possible, but your Henchman might die if you use it, however the above build works the best.
- Any max armor will do.
- Any Earth/Energy Storage with +10 energy will do.
- Before doing anything, get Lukas into your party. You want him to get banished so that the Shiro'ken Warrior spawns. Sliver Armor and Celestial Storm will kill the warrior and recharge Celestial Storm.
- When zoning into Imperial Sanctum, get the Celestial Skill from Kuunavang and put it in the empty spot.
- Walk through the gate and wait for the cutscene. If running someone, draw on the map where they should stand (either of the two towers).
- Walk up to Shiro and stay just out of aggro zone, cast Armor of Earth->Ward Against Melee->Magnetic Aura->Arcane Echo->Echo and then get aggro.
- When he banishes Lukas and a Shiro'ken Warrior spawns, cast Celestial Storm->Echo->Celestial Storm->Celestial Storm->Ebon Battle Standard of Honor->Sliver Armor
- After killing the Shiro'ken Warrior, cast all of your Celestial Storms, Ward Against Melee, Armor of Earth and Magnetic Aura.
- Shiro should be dead around now, but in case Mhenlo got aggro he might not survive and then you'll have to resign. (This happens 1 out of 20 times)
- Mhenlo getting aggro.
- One of the people you are running interfering.
- In hard mode the Bound Warriors will sometimes run away for the Celestial Storm area
This video orders the skills so you can use them systematically, and that too is recommended.