The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=elem/mesme earthm=12+1+3 inspiration=5 airm=11+1 energystorage=4+1][Glyph of Swiftness][Obsidian Flesh][Sliver Armor][Stoneflesh Aura][Crystal Wave][Teinai's Crystals ][Stone Striker][Mantra of Earth][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor: Any armor is good. i.e. Blessed, Geomancer's, Prismatic or Sentry's insignias.
- Weapons: A single handed weapon with a +20% enchantment mod. Have a Shield with added armor against Earth Damage to reduce damage to a minimum.
- Enter the FoW.
- Cast in this order; Mantra of Earth --> Stone Striker --> Glyph of Swiftness --> Obsidian Flesh --> Stoneflesh Aura.
- Run up to the mob on the right and walk towards the largest concentration of casters.
- The meleeers will follow.
- Renew your enchantments and stance as necessary but remember to use Glyph of Swiftness before Obsidian Flesh.
- Cast Crystal Wave when possible and try to get as many foes as you can in one hit.
- Use Radiation Field when you have enough energy and remember it is a ward, so try and find the right distance to encompass as many enemies as possible.
- Ideally, you want to cast in this order; Glyph of Swiftness --> Obsidian Flesh --> Sliver Armor --> Crystal Wave for maximum damage.
- Follow the path going into the FoW Beach and keep all tanking defenses up.
- Kill everything on the beach in the same manner as you did with the first mob.
- Replace Radiation Field with what ever you like. Some examples may be:
- When you get down to the last 1 or 2 enemies, don’t worry about Stoneflesh Aura.
- The single warrior that attacks you in the first mob has Griffon's Sweep, just make sure he uses that up before recasting your enchantments.