The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=elem/mesme earthm=12+1+3 Domination=11 inspiration=5 airm=3+1][Glyph of Swiftness][Obsidian Flesh][Stoneflesh Aura][Mantra of Earth][Optional][Optional][Arcane Echo][Wastrel's Worry][/build] </pvxbig>
- [["By Ural's Hammer!"]
- [[Light of Deldrimor] with high Dwarf-Ranking
- [[Sliver Armor@16] but does only 7 damage
- [[Storm Djinn's Haste] easier to get to jaga moraine.
- Armor: Max armor, the above runes and then Geomancers Insignia on all pieces.
- Weapons: Any weapon set with an +20% enchantment mod. Energy just has to be at least 50.
- If not using Geomancer Insignias, use any max shield. This will reduce damage to zero.
- For experienced farmers, it may be very helpful to bring along a 40/40 earth set to specifically cast the damage-dealing spells with. This can dramatically increase the damage dealt.
- Start at Longeye's Ledge and run to Jaga Moraine. You should be able to avoid all monsters.
- If you trigger a Frost Wurm, run away and cast Stoneflesh Aura in the interval between the Wurm's KD, it reduces Wurm Bile's damage from 40 to 7.
- After you enter Jaga Moraine, receive the hunt.
- Cast Glyph of Swiftness followed by Obsidian Flesh, Stoneflesh Aura, and Mantra of Earth.
- Aggro as many foes as you can.
- When you see that Stone Flesh Aura is nearly recharged, cast Glyph of Swiftness and then Stoneflesh Aura, and Obsidian Flesh when it's recharged.
- When all monsters have been aggroed and grouped around you, cast your nukes. Repeat that until the Vaettirs are dead.
- Pick up your drops and zone out the door and back in.
- There seem to be a stacking problem with Mantra of Earth and Stoneflesh Aura, which can cause SA to not work. Try using MoE just before SA has been used. This should overcome the problem and leave you free to farm.
- Energy is unlikely to be a problem, because you gain 2 energy per hit.
- Using elemental damage is a poor choice because Vaettir have high armor against earth damage.
- Spectral Vaettirs' attacks deal earth damage, causing Mantra of Earth to trigger.
- If you switch one damage skill for Stone Striker, you can use this build to farm the first 2 groups of Snowmen in The Secret Lair Of The Snowmen.
- At least 35-45 energy is required for maximum efficiency to cast all the enchantments before aggroing, if you don't mind waiting for energy regeneration.
- Obsidian Flesh has a casting cost of 25 energy, not 10 which may be falsely indicated by the mouse-over above.