The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses Ether Renewal to manage its energy while spamming powerful and costly spells.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/Mo EnergyStorage=12+1+3 HealingPrayers=3 ProtectionPrayers=12][Infuse Health][Optional][Spirit Bond][Optional][Life Attunement][Protective Bond][Ether Renewal][Aura of Restoration][/build]
- Optional slots for:
- [[Great Dwarf Weapon] - For Physical buff. With many physicals can relieve the energy pressure greatly.
- [[Protective Spirit@12] - For Cover Enchantment and protection for allies when Protective Bond is stripped.
- [[Vigorous Spirit@10] - For party wide cover enchantment and decent healing. (Change attributes to 8 Protection 10 Healing)
- [[Healing Breeze@8] - For Health regeneration that can be maintained on five allies. (Change attributes to 10 Protection 8 Healing)
- [[Draw Conditions@12] - For removing the more threatening conditions such as Blind, Weakness, or Dazed
- Radiant Insignia, Runes of Attunement, Superior Energy Storage Rune, highest affordable vigor.
- A Hale Staff of Enchanting or a Spear/Axe/Sword of Enchanting and Energy Storage Focus of Fortitude/Devotion.
- A high energy set, -1/15 offhand, for energy after resurrection or sudden energy spike.
- Maintain Protective Bond and Life Attunement on yourself.
- Keep Ether Renewal covered to prevent stripping.
- Keep Protective Bond on frontliners covered.
- When not using an Essence of Celerity, maintain Protective Bond primarily on the frontliners. You can easily keep everyone else alive by using your other prots and infuse. If you maintain too many bonds against a lot of foes you will find yourself out of energy very fast.
- When using an Essence, you can maintain Protective Bond on most/all your allies as long as you spam the rest of your spells.
- Use Infuse Health for a massive Heal and spam it for energy when under a lot of pressure.
- Enchantment removal.
- General anti-caster.
- Ether Renewal shutdown.
- In easier areas, you do not necessarily need 100% upkeep of Ether Renewal. In this case, you only need to keep bonds on frontliners.
- In harder areas of the game (e.g. Elite Areas), you generally need at least Essence of Celerity to complete the area in a reasonable time.
- Any con that gives +1 to attributes (Candy Corn, Golden Egg) will reduce the energy cost of Protective bond from 4 to 3 (Breakpoint 13), making it much easier to maintain on more allies. Additionally,with 18 energy storage you gain +5 energy per enchantment, easily refilling 100+ energy with 2 spell casts.