The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses Ether Renewal to manage its energy while spamming powerful and costly Heals.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/Mo EnergyStorage=12+1+2 HealingPrayers=12 AirMagic=3+1][Infuse Health][Heal Party][Great Dwarf Weapon][optional][Glyph of Swiftness][Mindbender][Ether Renewal][Aura of Restoration][/build] </pvxbig>
- Blessed or Survivor's Insignia, a Rune of Superior Vigor and Runes of Vitae.
- A Hale Staff of Enchanting or a Spear/Axe/Sword of Enchanting and Energy Storage Focus of Fortitude/Devotion.
- Maintain Aura of Restoration, Mindbender and Ether Renewal (the last two with Glyph of Swiftness).
- Use Infuse Health for a massive Heal.
- Use Heal Party as a party-wide Heal and to recover Health faster after Infusing.
- Enchantment removal.
- General anti-caster.