The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses Ether Renewal to manage its energy while spamming powerful and costly Heals.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/Mo EnergyStorage=12+1+3 HealingPrayers=10 ProtectionPrayers=8][Infuse Health][Glyph of Swiftness@0][Ether Renewal][Optional][Optional][Aura of Restoration][Protective Bond][Life attunement][/build]
- [[Great Dwarf Weapon] - For Physical buff.
- [[Aegis@9] - For party-wide protection.
- [[Spirit Bond@8] - For Cover Enchantment and protection for unbonded allies.
- [[Vigorous Spirit@10] - For party wide cover enchantment.
- [[Healing Breeze@11] - For Health regeneration that can be maintained on five allies (if used on recharge).
- [[Dwayna's Sorrow@10] - For use with Minion Bombers.
- Blessed or Survivor's Insignia, Superior Energy Storage Rune, highest affordable vigor.
- A Hale Staff of Enchanting or a Spear/Axe/Sword of Enchanting and Energy Storage Focus of Fortitude/Devotion.
- A high energy set for energy after resurrection or sudden energy spike.
- Maintain All enchantments on yourself, use Ether Renewal with Glyph of Swiftness for constant upkeep.
- Depending on the Area, for huge mobs (8+) only bond the frontline. For big mobs (8-5) bond the support. For small mobs (4-) bond all allies. If you maintain to many bonds against a lot of foes you will find yourself out of energy very fast.
- Use Infuse Health for a massive Heal and energy gain. Warning! Enemies will favor you at lower health! Avoid spamming Infuse on allies with 70%+ health.
- Enchantment removal.
- General anti-caster.
- Ether Renewal shutdown.
- An Essence of Celerity can do the work of Glyph of Swiftness, taking away the 2 second recasting of Ether Renewal. Plus it opens an extra skill slot in the place of Glyph of Swiftness.
- Any con that gives +1 to attributes (Candy Corn) will reduce the energy cost of Protective bond from 4 to 3, making it much easier to maintain on more allies. With 18 energy storage you gain +5 energy per spell, easily refilling 100+ energy with 2 spell casts.
Having some fun with 2 infusers: