The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses Ether Renewal for superior energy management to spam prots.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/Mo energy=12+1+1 prot=12 hea=3][Ether Renewal][Aura of Restoration][Aegis][Spirit Bond][Protective Spirit][optional][Shield of Absorption][Infuse Health] [/build]</pvxbig>
- Optional slots for:
- [[Mend Ailment@12] for condition removal
- [[Shield Guardian@12] prot with AoE heal.
- [[Guardian@12] for blocking.
- [[Convert Hexes@12] for hex removal.
- [[Life Bond@12]. Would need micro'ing.
- [[Life Attunement@12]. Would need micro'ing.
- Full Survivor
- Any weapon with of Enchanting
- Full Vitae
- Highest Vigor you can afford
- Put the Hero on Guard Mode.
- Micro hero to always be covered with at least 3 enchantments, one of which must be ER.
- Consider disabling Infuse Health.
- Enchantment removal
- Ether Renewal getting interrupted
DO NOT USE:
- Glyph of Swiftness; heroes will use skills indiscriminately after using GoS.
- Reversal of Fortune
- Dismiss Condition
- Any other skill that heroes do not use appropriately.
- Another Emo Prot Hero with Infuse Health. They will continually use Infuse to heal each other.
See also Edit
- Team builds