The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
| This build is part of the current PvE meta. |
Remove this tag if it is no longer used in the current PvE meta.
This build uses Ether Renewal for superior energy management to spam prots.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/Mo energy=12+1+1 prot=12 hea=3][Ether Renewal][Aura of Restoration][Aegis][Spirit Bond][Protective Spirit][Shield Guardian][Shield of Absorption][Infuse][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Survivor
- Any weapon with of Enchanting
- Full Vitae
- Highest Vigor you can afford
- Set the hero to guard.
- Enchantment removal
- Mend Ailment on heroes.
- Shielding Hands
- Convert Hexes
- Life Bond/Protective Bond/Life Attunement. Would need micro'ing.
DO NOT USE:
- RoF heroes spam this skill constantly and will drain their energy.
- Dismiss Condition heroes use this as a heal rather than condition removal and will spam it.
- GoS heroes will use skills indiscriminately after using GoS.
- Or any other skill that heroes do not use appropriately.