The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses Ether Renewal for superior energy management to spam prots.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/Mo energy=12+1+1 prot=12 air=3+1][Glyph of Swiftness][Ether Renewal][Aegis][Spirit Bond][Protective Spirit][Reversal of Fortune][Life Bond][optional][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Survivor
- Any weapon with of Enchanting
- Full Vitae
- Highest Vigor you can afford
- Maintain Life Bond on everyone.
- Maintain Ether Renewal (by using +20% set and casting GoS first)
- Use Aegis as much as possible (preferably with GoS on).
- Spam Reversal of Fortune/Guardian to manage energy. When having serious energy problems, spam them on yourself for great energy management.
- Use Protective Spirit and Spirit Bond on party members under pressure.
- Enchantment removal
- Dismiss Condition
- Shielding Hands / Shield of Absorption
- Balthazar's Spirit
- Protective Bond
- Great Dwarf Weapon
- Ebon Battle Standard of Honor
- Infuse Health
- Aura of Restoration
- Maintain at least two enchantments on yourself (including Ether Renewal).
- Heroes may need micromanagement, since they don't use protective skills as effectively as healing/interrupting/hexing.