The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build is used for farming undead in the mission Gates Of Kryta.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Elementalist/Monk EarthMagic=12+3+1 HealingPrayers=8 EnergyStorage=10+3][Aftershock][Shockwave][Stoneflesh Aura] [Armor Of Earth][Sliver Armor][Healing Breeze][Mending][Balthazar's Spirit][/build] </pvxbig>
- Any Max Armor
- Any "Of Enchanting" Weapon
When the mission starts, cast Mending and Balthazar's Spirit. Walk straight ahead until you can go left trough a wooden fence. You will see Oink. Go through the other wooden fence, and walk behind the house. When you walk down, you will see a Hellhound. When the Hellhound notices you, Grasping Ghouls will spawn. Now cast Sliver Armor and Stoneflesh Aura. Use Shockwave and Aftershock. After you killed the Hellhound, even more Undeads will spawn. Maintain Stoneflesh Aura. When your health is reaching low use Healing Breeze. When you killed them all, collect your loot.
- Armor of Earth is only useful in Hard Mode.
- Be sure to have a Of Enchanting Weapon with 19 or 20% to maintain Stoneflesh Aura.
- If you want more undead, wait by the wooden fence until the farmers come to you. Kill the group of undead that are chasing them, now even more undead will spawn at the Hellhound.
- If you "talk" to Oink on your way there, he tags along and helps you fight! Seeing as he's level 20, he can be quite helpful when killing the last surviving monster.
-In nm: Crappy golds (merch for: 190or so)
-Dyes (Also black and white, found 7 blacks in 1 week)
HM: -Perfect golds
- You can see the Glyph of Renewal (Hard Mode) build here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jfHRh4Mqlg
Here is yet another video, I have made. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8AiY6I7UwQ
This build is for Hard Mode. Glyph of Renewal for Sliver armor, constant Sliver Armor Upkeep:)