The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Ether Renewal Orders
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/N energy=12+1+3 blood=12][ether renewal][aura of restoration][order of pain][dark fury][blood bond][optional][optional][awaken the blood][/build] </pvxbig> Optional slots for:
- Glyph of Swiftness (if used on a hero will need to be microed)
- Blood Ritual
- Strip Enchantment
- Mark of Fury
- Jaundiced Gaze
Earth Magic Variant (change Energy Storage to 10+3+1, Blood Magic to 10 and Earth Magic to 11).
Curses Variant (change Energy Storage to 10+3+1, Blood Magic to 10 and Curses to 11).
Water Magic Variant (Change Energy Storage to 10+3+1, Blood Magic to 10 and Water Magic to 11+1)
These skills do not require a heavy investment into Water Magic:
- Armor Survivor and/or Radiant insignia with vigor rune (try not to make the heroes health far above 500)
- Weapons +20% enchantment blood magic staff, two HCT mods
- Maintain Awaken the Blood, Aura of Restoration and Ether Renewal
- Set the hero to Guard.
- Heavy enchantment removal.
- Generic caster-hate.
- Ether Renewal can be maintained without Glyph of Swiftness as long as consumables are used.