(Diversity month isn't about exiling the english readers.)
|(4 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)|
Latest revision as of 20:17, 29 May 2011
The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Captures shrines in Alliance Battles while dishing out heavy damage to all opponents with Searing Flames.
Very frequently seen in AB and CM as a capper and general nuker.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Elementalist/P F=12+1+2 En=9+1 Command=9][Searing Flames][Glowing Gaze][Teinai's Heat][Meteor][Optional][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Fire Attunement]["Fall Back!"][/build]
- PvP version of skills - [["Fall Back!" (PvP)@9].
- [[Rodgort's Invocation@15] - High damage and fast recharging AoE nuke.
- [[Searing Heat@15] - High amounts of AoE, great for clearing shrines faster.
- [[Liquid Flame@15] - Good AoE nuke.
- [[Aura of Restoration@10] - A cover enchantment and provides more energy/heals.
- [[Immolate@15] - Good single target nuke, fast recharging.
- [[Earthen Shackles@15] - Easily keeps your targets in fire AoE.
- [[Steam@10] - Blind.
- Full Blessed or Survivors Insignias
- 40/40 Fire Magic set
- Weapon of Enchanting
- Command Shield of Fortitude (+10 vs. Piercing/Slashing/Lightning/etc.)
- High Energy Weapon set
- Maintain Fire Attunement at all times.
- Use Searing/Teinai's Heat->Meteor->Searing Flame spam to take down shrines.
- Spam Searing Flames to kill everything else.
- Use Meteor as a spike assist and KD/snare.
- Use Glowing Gaze and Glyph of Lesser Energy to maintain energy.
- Use "Fall Back!" to run you and your group between shrines.
- Renew Fire Attunement after nuking Mesmer shrines to avoid having it stripped.
- Meteor Shower instead of Meteor
- Flame Djinn's Haste
- Switch to E/D and bring Flame Djinn's Haste and Mystic Regeneration
- Switch to E/Mo and bring Flame Djinn's Haste and Healing Breeze
- Standard Anti-caster
- Enchantment Removal