The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
- Extremely common in GvG as a defensive midliner in split, spike, and balanced builds.
- Rarely seen in HA.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/Rt Water=12+1+1 Energy=11+1 resto=6][Ice Prison][Frozen Burst][Ice Spear][Teinai's Prison][Glowing Ice][Optional][Water Attunement][Flesh of my Flesh][/build]
- [[Mirror of Ice@14] - Pumps up water hexes to improve spike damage.
- [[Water Trident@14] - Spammable conditional KD, great for snaring on Frozen Isle.
- [[Empathic Removal] - Provides additional hex/condition removal, great for counter-speccing Hexways (replace FomF with a res sig).
- [[Ether Prism@12] - Replaces Water Attunement with either Aura of Restoration or Glyph of Lesser Energy going in the optional. Provides energy management without the risk of enchantment strip.
- [[Icy Shackles@14] - Replaces Frozen Burst, with either Aura of Restoration or Glyph of Lesser Energy going in the optional. Provides a strong elite snare.
- 5x Blessed Insignia (Survivor if running Ether Prism)
- Superior Vigor
- Minor Water
- Minor Energy Storage
- Water Wand of Memory, 20% cast time
- Water Focus of Aptitude, 20% recharge
- Water Wand of Memory, +15/-1 energy
- Energy Storage Focus of Fortitude, +15/-1 energy
- Adept Water Staff of Enchanting, 20% cast time
- Spear of Defense, +5 energy or 10% recharge or 10% cast time
- Strength Shield of Fortitude, -20% cripple
- Strength Shields of Fortitude, +10 armor vs each damage type
- Maintain Water Attunement.
- Use your skills to alternately deal damage or snare foes (or both).
- General Anti-Caster.
- Enchantment Removal.
- Listed above.