The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This PvP build is used to cause high damage, semi-spammable AoE pressure. It can be adapted for PvE purposes.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=eleme/ firema=12+1+3 energy=12+1][Searing Flames][Glowing Gaze][Liquid Flame][Glyph of Sacrifice][Meteor Shower][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Fire Attunement][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- A Full set of + Health Armor!
- A +5 Energy/30 Hp Weapon with an offhand of choice.
- A 15/-1 Energy Set.
- A Staff of Enchanting is optional.
- Korshek's Scepter and Lian's Lantern work great.
- Keep Fire Attunement up at all times.
- Find a mob of players or NPCs and cast Searing Flames, Glowing Gaze, Liquid Flame repeatedly.
- Use Glyph of Lesser Energy whenever possible to assist your energy.
- Cast Meteor Shower in combination with Glyph of Sacrifice on a bunched up group of players/NPCs to cause panic.
- Resurrection Signet for fallen allies.
- Enchantment removal.
- Anti-spam skills such as Backfire, Spiteful Spirit, and Diversion.
- Frigid Armor and Avatar of Melandru prevent burning, however Frigid Armor is an uncommon skill.
- Signet of Humility.
- Mantra of Flame.
- Protection Prayers (Protective Spirit in particular).
- This build is less useful against split or spread teams.
- Replace Resurrection Signet with Flame Djinn's Haste for Alliance Battles or Competitive Missions.
- Replace Liquid Flame with Meteor for knockdowns.
- Serpent's Quickness can be used to decrease recharge times.
- Take Aura of Restoration as a cover enchantment as well as a self heal.
- Replace Resurrection Signet with Resurrection Chant and combine with Glyph of Sacrifice for an instant, reusable resurrect.
- Adding in Mark of Rodgort to keep constant burn on all enemies.
- Meteor Shower has a high recharge time, any of these variants can replace it and glyph of sacrifice in faster-paced PvE.
- Meteor Shower is generally a bad choice in PvP, where players may just run out of it.
- Use Glowing Signet (Paragon) for extra energy gain in faster paced PvP battles