The E/Any Searing Flames build is used to cause high damaged, semi-spammable AoE pressure.
Attributes and Skills
|Elementalist / Any||Attribute Rank|
|Fire Magic||12 + 1 + 3|
|Energy Storage||12 + 1|
<pvxbig> [Searing Flames][Glowing Gaze][Liquid Flame][Meteor Shower][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Aura of Restoration][Fire Attunement][Resurrection Signet] </pvxbig>
- Dash if doing Alliance Battles or Competitive Missions.
- Meteor Shower can be replaced by Rodgort's Invocation or Fireball.
- Due to the high rank of energy storage, full energy armor is not necessary, choose according to your liking.
- A full set of +10 Armor while enchanted set.
- A +5 Energy Inscription weapon, with Defensive and Enchanting Mods.
- Keep Fire Attunement and Aura of Restoration up at all times.
- Find a mob of players or NPCs and cast Searing Flames, Glowing Gaze, Liquid Flame repeatable.
- Use Glyph of Lesser Energy to assist your energy.
- Cast Meteor Shower on a bunched up group of players/NPCs if you think they'll stand still long enough.
- Resurrection Signet for fallen allies.
- Enchantment removal.
- Disruption is a major problem, Searing Flames is your key skill and if it's gone so is most of your damage.
- Anti-caster spells: Backfire, Diversion etc.
- Signet of Humility combined with Mantra of Inscriptions will disable Searing Flames for until the enemy stops.
- Secondary proffession skills can be altered to your liking.
- Meteor Shower can be replaced for PvP, that is not AB or CM, with a skill like Rodgort's Invocation, as it is very hard to effectively time a meteor shower, though doing so will prove certainly devestating to the opposing team.