The E/Any Searing Flames build is used to cause high damaged, semi-spammable AoE pressure.
Attributes and Skills
|Elementalist / Any||Attribute Rank|
|Fire Magic||12 + 1 + 3|
|Energy Storage||12 + 1|
<pvxbig> [Searing Flames][Glowing Gaze][Liquid Flame][Meteor Shower][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Aura of Restoration][Fire Attunement][Resurrection Signet] </pvxbig>
- Dash if doing Alliance Battles or Competitive Missions.
- Meteor Shower can be replaced by Rodgort's Invocation or Fireball.
- Due to the high rank of energy storage, full energy armor is not necessary, choose according to your liking.
- A full set of +10 Armor while enchanted set.
- A +5 Energy Inscription weapon, with Defensive and Enchanting Mods.
- Keep Fire Attunement and Aura of Restoration up at all times.
- Find a mob of players or NPCs and cast Searing Flames, Glowing Gaze, Liquid Flame repeatable.
- Use Glyph of Lesser Energy to assist your energy.
- Cast Meteor Shower on a bunched up group of players/NPCs if you think they'll stand still long enough.
- Resurrection Signet for fallen allies.
- Enchantment removal.
- Disruption is a major problem, Searing Flames is your key skill and if it's gone so is most of your damage.
- Anti-caster spells: Backfire, Diversion etc.
- An enemy enchanted with Frigid Armor will prevent burning, which disables the damage caused by Searing Flames.
- Signet of Humility combined with Mantra of Inscriptions will disable Searing Flames for until the enemy stops.
- Secondary profession skills can be altered to your liking.
- Meteor Shower can be replaced for PvP, that is not AB or CM, with a skill like Rodgort's Invocation, as it is very hard to effectively time a meteor shower, though doing so will prove certainly devastating to the opposing team.
- Replace Meteor Shower with Mark of Rodgort and the Resurrection Signet with Arcane Echo to maximize damage output in PvE and 12vs12 battles, but remember to bring resurrections in your other Allies or Heroes.