This PvP build is used to cause high damage, semi-spammable AoE pressure. It can be adapted for PvE purposes.
Attributes and Skills
|Elementalist / Any||Attribute Rank|
|Fire Magic||12 + 1 + 3|
|Energy Storage||12 + 1|
<pvxbig> [Searing Flames][Glowing Gaze][Liquid Flame][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Fire Attunement][Resurrection Signet][Glyph of Sacrifice][Meteor Shower] </pvxbig>
- + Health armour.
- Shield with vs Blunt mod, +5 energy spear of defense.
- 60 health stave
- 15/-1 set
- Keep Fire Attunement and Aura of Restoration up at all times.
- Find a mob of players or NPCs and cast Searing Flames, Glowing Gaze, Liquid Flame repeatedly.
- Use Glyph of Lesser Energy whenever possible to assist your energy.
- Cast Meteor Shower on a bunched up group of players/NPCs to cause panic.
- Resurrection Signet for fallen allies.
- Enchantment removal.
- Disruption is a major problem, Searing Flames is your key skill and if it's gone so is most of your damage.
- Anti-caster spells: Backfire, Diversion etc.
- Frigid Armor and Avatar of Melandru will prevent burning being applied, however this is not a big threat as they are uncommon skills for the most part.
- Signet of Humility.
- Mantra of Flame.
- Protection Prayers (Protective Spirit in particular).
- This build is easily countered by the opposing team spreading out.
- Replace Glyph of Sacrifice with Aura of Restoration for PvE.
- Aura of Restoration for Dash if doing Alliance Battles or Competitive Missions.
- In Heroes' Ascent players use a Mesmer secondary proffession and replace Glyph of Lesser Energy with Mantra of Flame in case of encounters with other SF teams.
- Replace Liquid Flame for Meteor or Gale if it fits the team build.
- Replace Resurrection Signet for Resurrection Chant if the GvG build needs a hard res.