The E/Any Searing Flames is a build made to cause high damage semi spammable AoE Pressure, using high damage AoE attacks and burning to burn enemies to the ground.
Attributes and Skills
|Any / Any||Attribute Rank|
|Fire Magic||12 + 1 + 3|
|Energy Storage|| 10 + 1
<pvxbig> [Searing Flames][Glowing Gaze][Liquid Flame][Meteor Shower][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Aura of Restoration][Fire Attunement][Optional] </pvxbig>
- Dash if doing Alliance Battles or Competitive Missions.
- Rogdort's Invocation can replace Meteor Shower
- Fireball can replace Meteor Shower.
- Due to the high rank of energy storage, full energy armor is not necessary, choose according to your liking.
- The author suggests:
- A Full set of +10 Armor while enchanted set.
- A +5 Energy Inscription weapon, with Defensive and Enchanting Mods
- Keep Fire Attunement and Aura of Restoration up at all times.
- Find a mob of players or NPCs and use Searing Flames, Liquid Flame, and Glowing Gaze to keep up your energy.
- Use Glyph of Lesser Energy to keep your energy up.
- Use Meteor Shower on bunched NPCs or Players if you think they will stand still long enough.
- Heavy Enchantment Removal
- Disruption is a major problem, Searing Flames is your key skill and if it's gone so is most of your damage.
- Other Anti-Caster skills, Wither, Backfire, Migraine...
- Secondary proffession skills can be altered to your liking.
- Meteor Shower can be replaced for PvP, that is not AB or CM, with a skill like Rogdort's Invocation, as it is very hard to effectively time a meteor shower, though doing so will prove certainly devestating to the opposing team.