This PvP build is used to cause high damage, semi-spammable AoE pressure. It can be adapted for PvE purposes.
Attributes and Skills
|Elementalist / Any||Attribute Rank|
|Fire Magic||12 + 1 + 3|
|Energy Storage||12 + 1|
<pvxbig> [Searing Flames][Glowing Gaze][Liquid Flame][Meteor Shower][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Glyph of Sacrifice][Fire Attunement][Resurrection Signet] </pvxbig>
- A Full set of + Health Armor
- A +5 Energy/30 Hp Weapon with an offhand of choice.
- A 15/-1 Energy Set
- A Staff of Enchanting is optional.
- Keep Fire Attunement up at all times.
- Find a mob of players or NPCs and cast Searing Flames, Glowing Gaze, Liquid Flame repeatedly.
- Use Glyph of Lesser Energy whenever possible to assist your energy.
- Cast Meteor Shower on a bunched up group of players/NPCs to cause panic.
- Resurrection Signet for fallen allies.
- Enchantment removal.
- Anti-spam skills such as Backfire, Spiteful Spirit, and Diversion.
- Frigid Armor and Avatar of Melandru prevent burning, however Frigid Armor is an uncommon skill.
- Signet of Humility.
- Mantra of Flame.
- Protection Prayers (Protective Spirit in particular).
- This build is less useful against split or spread teams.
- Use Arcane Echo:
- Replace Glyph of Sacrifice with Aura of Restoration for PvE.
- Replace Resurrection Signet with Dash for Alliance Battles or Competitive Missions.
- Replace Glyph of Sacrifice with Mark of Rodgort for extended (and reapplied) burning. Only one elementalist per group should carry Mark of Rodgort.
- Replace Liquid Flame with Meteor or Gale for Knockdowns.
- Serpent's Quickness can be used to decrease recharge times.
- Use Mending Touch for condition removal.
- Replace Glyph of Lesser Energy with Mantra of Flame to counter other SF teams.
- Use a HCT+HSR Fire Magic wand+focus set - this will increase your average DPS. Only switch to the +15/-1 if you are out of energy and need one or two more shots to finish something off.