The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/any earth=12+1+1 energy=12+1][Ebon Hawk][Stoning][Ash Blast][optional][Aura of Restoration][Earth Attunement][Optional][Resurrection Signet][/build] Elite Skill:
- [[Elemental Attunement@13] - Dual Attunement or as a replacement to Earth Attunement.
- [[Ether Prism@13] - Energy gain and anti-spike.
- [[Unsteady Ground@14] - Knock down melee some more.
- [["You're All Alone!"] - Synergises perfectly with Stoning; covers Weakness with Cripple, harder to avoid the projectiles.
- "Empathic Removal" [["Empathic Removal"] - Hex and condition removal from your teammates, significantly lightens pressure on monks in RA.
- Many other elites will work, as this build doesn't need it's elite to perform its primary role.
- [[Kinetic Armor@14] - What squishy?
- [[Glowstone@14] - Extra energy to use a more useful elite skill.
- [[Aftershock@14] - Synergy with KDs.
- [[Shield Bash@0] - Stop melee in its tracks.
- [[Return@3] - Leave melee in the dust.
- [[Rip Enchantment@3] - Remove prots, freshly cast attunements, or other important enchantments.
- [[Cry of Frustration@3] - Interrupt anything.
- [[Augury of Death@3] - Get more kills with two birds and one stone.
- [[Balanced Stance@8] - Anti-KD.
- [[Wild Throw@3] - Get rid of Balanced Stance.
- [[Enfeeble@3] - faster and cheaper weakness, but less damage
- Full Blessed insignias.
- Rune of Superior Vigor.
- 40/40 Earth Magic set.
- 40/20/20 Earth staff.
- Standard defensive sets, preferably with a Heavy spear/sword/axe.
- Template code: Pk5BjMz6TTf8uKSVHMNpHWYMNpnIScNZIaCMNZYdMMNZYB
- Cast Earth Attunement and Aura of Restoration just before combat.
- Spam Ebon Hawk, followed by Stoning for knock-downs.
- On physicals, use Ash Blast while they're down for blindness.
- Because of the fast recharge, you can keep blindness and weakness on multiple targets, such as warriors, assassins and rangers, while still having time to harass monks.
- General anti-caster.
- Massive enchantment stripping.
- Dodging. Get close enough.