The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
KD, lineback and kill things with big rocks.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/any earth=12+1+1 energy=12+1][Ebon Hawk][Stoning][Ash Blast][optional][Aura of Restoration][Earth Attunement][Optional][Resurrection Signet][/build]
- Shield Bash - Stop melee in its tracks.
- Return - Leave melee in the dust (put 3 in Shadow Arts).
- Rip Enchantment - Remove prots, freshly cast attunements, or other important enchantments (put 3 in Curses).
- Cry of Frustration - Interrupt anything (put 3 in Domination Magic).
- Augury of Death - Get more kills with two birds and one stone (put 3 in Deadly Arts).
- Balanced Stance - Anti-KD.
- Full Blessed insignias.
- Rune of Superior Vigor.
- 40/40 Earth Magic set.
- 40/20/20 Earth staff.
- Standard defensive sets, preferably with a Heavy spear/sword/axe.
- Cast Earth Attunement and Aura of Restoration just before combat.
- Spam Ebon Hawk, followed by Stoning for knock-downs.
- On physicals, use Ash Blast while they're down for blindness.
- Because of the fast recharge, you can keep blindness and weakness on multiple targets, such as warriors, assassins and rangers, while still having time to harass monks.
- General anti-caster.
- Massive enchantment stripping.
- Dodging. Get close enough.