The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Abuse AP to blow shit up because it's still the Mesmer's best elite.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/A Dom=12+1+3 Fast=8+1 Deadly=8 Inspir=7+1][Assassin's Promise][Arcane Echo][Chaos Storm][Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support][Mind Wrack][Cry of Pain][Shatter Delusions][Auspicious Incantation][/build]
- [["By Ural's Hammer!"] instead of Cry of Pain or Shatter Delusions.
- [["Finish Him!"] instead of Cry of Pain or Shatter Delusions.
- [[Tryptophan Signet] instead of Cry of Pain or Shatter Delusions if scatter is a problem.
- Survivor/Radiant insignias on all pieces.
- Best Rune of Vigor you can afford.
- Weapons with HCT for Domination Magic.
- Note: Assassin's Promise makes HSR set redundant.
- Use [[Assassin's Promise] wisely, cast it right away if expecting your target to go down fast, wait if you expect possible hex removals/hp buffs.
- Use [[Arcane Echo] on either [[Chaos Storm] or [[Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support], depending on the situation.
- Use EVAS for both damage and to distract mobs on initial agro.
- Use [["Finish Him!"] to finish off targets below 50% health.
- Use [[Auspicious Incantation] followed by [[Arcane Echo] while swapping to high energy set to manage energy if necessary.
- Use [[Mind Wrack]--> [[Cry of Pain]--> [[Shatter Delusions] for a reasonably powerful spike.
- Another character using Mark of Pain would be extremely effective in conjunction with Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support.