The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Utilizes strong armor-ignoring Domination Magic skills for general PvE.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/e Domination=12+1+2 Fast=10+1 Insp=8+1][energy surge][Arcane Echo][Empathy][Cry of Frustration][By Ural's Hammer!][unnatural signet][Auspicious Incantation][glyph of lesser energy][/build]
- Optional Elite slot for:
- [[Energy Surge@15] - solid AoE damage.
- [[Visions of Regret@15] - high damage vs. skill spammers.
- [[Enchanter's Conundrum@15] - fast recharging AoE damage.
- [[Mantra of Recovery@11] - to generate more spammability. (Note: MoR is now maintainable at FC 10.)
- [[Stolen Speed@11] - easier interrupts/fast casting buff for entire team.
- Optional slot 2 for:
- [[Chaos Storm@15] - more AoE damage.
- [[Ether Nightmare] - more AoE damage.
- [[Deep Freeze@0] - for use with Auspicious Incantation.
- [[Shatter Enchantment@15] - for use with Enchanter's Conundrum.
- [[Shatter Delusions@15] - for more AoE damage.
- [[Unnatural Signet@15] - for more AoE damage.
- [[Drain Enchantment@9]- energy management.
- [[Power Drain@9] - energy management.
- [[Power Spike@15] - more damage.
- [[Energy Burn@15]- more damage.
- [[Backfire@15] - more damage.
- [[Mind Wrack@15] - more damage.
- 40/40 Domination Magic set
- A high energy weapon set for energy management
- Vigor and vitae runes
- Survivor insignias
- Echo spells as you see fit.
- Increase damage output with "By Ural's Hammer!"
- Damage and degenerate foes using Cry of Pain on enemies with mesmer hexes
- Use Empathy on melee enemies
- Manage energy using Auspicious Incantation with a high energy skill, such as Arcane Echo
- Use optionals as you see fit
- DO NOT cast a mesmer hex on a foe that already has Visions of Regret on it
- Standard caster counters