This build has been archived as of 03:03, 16 December 2008 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
The Hex Eater Vortex Mesmer, uses two damaging Hex Removal Skills to keep their front line melee characters free of dangerous hexes (like Blurred Vision or Reckless Haste) while applying pressure via the damage side effect of their skills.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build name="Me/Mo hex eater vortex mesmer" prof=mesme/monk domina=12+1+1 inspir=10+1 fastca=8+1 healin=2][Hex Eater Vortex][Shatter Hex][Diversion][Shame][Power Leak][Power Drain][Inspired Enchantment][Resurrection Chant][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor's Insignias
- A +30 HP Spear and a selection of shields
- High / Low Energy sets
- Use Hex Eater Vortex or Shatter Hex on your front line team mates , removing their hexes and doing a large amount of armor ignoring damage to all nearby foes.
- When not removing hexes, or Hex Eater Vortex and Shatter Hex are recharging, use Diversion, Power Leak, and Shame to pressure your enemy casters.
- Use Inspired Enchantment and Power Drain to regain energy.
- Use Resurrection Chant to revive fallen allies, try to ensure you will not be interrupted.
- Being a Mesmer, daze and interruption are not as much of a threat to you as they would be other casters, but they should be watched for none the less.
- This build, like many GvG caster builds, lacks a kiting skill. Meaning you must rely on your monks for your survival.