The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This Mesmer is able to shutdown targets and assist in spikes through the usage of Energy Surge.
Normal version is frequently seen in balanced builds, both in GvG and HA. Both versions also see play in various GvG spike builds.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/Rt Domination=12+1+1 Inspiration=10+1 Fastcasting=8+1 Restoration=2][power leak][shame][Energy Surge][Diversion][Optional][shatter enchantment][drain enchantment][Flesh of My Flesh (PvP)][/build] </pvxbig>
- [[Unnatural Signet@14] or [[Power Drain@11].
Variant for Spike Builds
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/Rt Domination=12+1+2 Inspiration=10+1 Fastcasting=8+1 Restoration=2][Energy Surge][Unnatural Signet][Mind Wrack][Shatter Delusions][Cry of Frustration][shatter enchantment][drain enchantment][Flesh of My Flesh (PvP)][/build] </pvxbig>
- Standard Meta-game Equipment
- Use Shame on a monk before spikes, then use Energy Surge and/or Unnatural Signet and Shatter Enchantment on the spike target.
- Use Power Drain and Drain Enchantment as needed.
- Use Diversion on targets expected to use key skills soon - Cripshots and water eles snaring a runner; monks and bsurges before spikes.
- Use Flesh of My Flesh as a hard res.
- Anti-casting skills.
- Energy denial.
- Dying on cast set
- Cry of Frustration instead of Power Leak.