The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Deals large amounts of armor-ignoring damage and removes enchantments on spike through the use of Domination Magic.
- Sees occasional play in various spike builds.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/Rt Domination=12+1+1 Inspiration=9+1 Fastcasting=9+1 Restoration=3][Energy Surge][Mind Wrack][Unnatural Signet][Shatter Delusions][Cry of Frustration][shatter enchantment][drain enchantment][Flesh of My Flesh][/build] </pvxbig>
- 5x Prodigy's or Survivor's Insignia
- Superior Vigor
- Minor Domination
- Minor Fast Casting
- Minor Inspiration
- Domination Wand of Memory, 20% cast time
- Domination Focus of Aptitude, 20% recharge
- Inspiration Wand of Memory, 20% cast time
- Inspiration Focus of Aptitude, 20% recharge
- Domination Wand of Memory, +15/-1 energy
- Domination Focus of Fortitude, +15/-1 energy
- Adept Restoration Staff of Fortitude, 20% cast time
- Spear of Defense, +5 energy
- Strength Shield of Fortitude, -20% cripple
- Strength Shields of Fortitude, +10 armor vs each damage type
- Spike with Mind Wrack > Energy Surge > Unnatural Signet > Shatter Delusions. Use Shatter Enchantment after Mind Wrack if an enchantment is present, and continue.
- Feign spikes by hexing everything with Mind Wrack, primarily Monks/Warriors/Rangers. This can fool the monk into thinking a spike is imminent.
- Interrupt important skills with Cry of Frustration. Be smart, wait for an opportune moment.
- Maintain your energy with Drain Enchantment and/or Power Drain, if present.
- Pick up your allies with Flesh of my Flesh.
- Anti-casting skills.
- Energy denial.
- Dying on cast set