The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses the massive energy denial and damage offered by ESurge along with the utility of the dom line to quickly drop monks in Random Arenas
Seen very often on mesmers in RA.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/any Domination=12+1+1 Inspiration=9+1 Fastcasting=9+1][Open][Energy Surge][Energy Burn][Ether Feast][Energy tap][Empathy][Drain Enchantment][Optional][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- 5x Prodigy's Insignia
- 40/40 Domination set
- 40/40 Inspiration set
- High-energy set
- Shield/spear set
- Use Spiritual Pain + Energy Surge and Wastrel's Worry for damage.
- Use Energy Tap for energy denial as well as energy management for you.
- Use Ether Feast and Mantra of Signets for self-heals.
- Depending on where you use it, optional slot can be used for different purposes. In RA, self defence is reccomended. Natural Stride can be used for block and kiting, or Disciplined Stance if you are in possession of a r7 or r8 tactics shield.
- Anti-casting skills.
- Energy denial.
- Target using energy hiding.